The pros and cons of Gree awarding TAW a prize they didn't earn (finishing streaks) - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The pros and cons of Gree awarding TAW a prize they didn't earn (finishing streaks)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    It isn't a "free gift", it's an issue resolution, and the same consideration was also communicated to the other affected team at the time of the issue.
    Thank you for clarifying that CJ , all I had was unconfirmed information that SC was offered the same.

Post Count
    Thought this was a game and not an episode of the Kardashian.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    Believe whatever you want about Baddad...I repeat again, that story was nothing to do with us.

You are a cast-iron liar regarding trev's boasts about our spies. Neither FC nor TAW has _ever_ had spies in SAS. You on the other hand, exist purely to put spies in any and every syndicate you consider a threat to your precious streaks. We fight against whoever is matched with us, whilst you have actively avoided us time and time again. The truth hurts. Lmao.

We have beaten you plenty times head to head...do you want the ss posted? The plain truth is, you have _never_ placed #1 despite trying several times...FACT, FACT, FACT. Suck it.

I'll give you one thing though, you are #1 at spouting a constant stream on meaningless drivel. Whatever.

...and the mods should ban you for that expletive you wrote above.
    Yes, baddad lied about dying of stage 4 pancreatic cancer, coincidentally right at battle, coincidentally you all named yourselves to honor him and rally the team, but he would never lie about something as gravely serious as having his fake cash in a phone game deposited to a syndicate bank. He has standards.

If you want the screenshot, my email is funzio.montecore@gmail.com. It's Trev posting screenshots of SAS1 chat, things I wrote, and him specifically saying that he wanted to end all this spying business but the FC board voted to keep a spy in place. You don't have any credibility or honor anymore. The entire CC community has seen you all as the spoiled laughing stock which you are, and I reiterate that I have asked CC to remove the vest from my inventory.

Banned
    Post Count
    Actually, in previous cases of lockouts or other major verifiable interruptions during a WD event, we have either adjusted the goals if a global problem or adjusted things for the syndicates effected, regardless of who those syndicates are. The fact is that this time it was just two syndicates affected by the technical issues, but it wouldn't have mattered who it was.

EDIT: Seriously, Montecore, tone done the flaming / trolling please. If SAS had been hit the same way by the issue, we would have done the same thing because it is completely fair to adjust the goal when it is potentially impossible to complete due to an issue on our side.
    Facts:

1) This "goal adjustment" was not shared with the rest of the community. We wouldn't have bothered beating TAW if we knew they were getting free wins regardless.
    2) Solemn Carnage was able to complete all streaks regularly, with honor, while losing twice. So don't start your lies about the goal being "potentially impossible". If Solemn Carnage knew about your "rule adjustment" they sure didn't share it with the members who post on the FOURM.
    3) TAW got to fight four less battles, was given four free wins, and got to spend less gold in the process.
    4) You gave them a grotesque advantage, didn't tell anyone in CC about it, and probably had a good laugh as we set a record amount of IP in a battle designed to keep TAW from finishing streaks. You are a revolting charlatan without a clue of what is fair and what is right.

I want the vest removed from my inventory and I want my gold refunded. The prize has no meaning.

I will gladly come to 185 Berry Street to discuss this in person. Please let me know a good day and time, or I will just show up when it is convenient.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyperson1 View Post
    And there we have it. Thank you GREE for explaining. I had been a member of SAS when TAW received the last streak extension. I was outraged and wrote emails aplenty. Now I'm with TAW and know that if we had the four+ hours back we would have finished the streaks. The problem is not SAS nor TAW but GREE as they admit. If you can't have your servers ready to include all teams at the beginning of a war there are serious problems. GREE says they will fix them.

I, for one, am done. The next war will be my last. The last gold I purchased (over a month ago) are the last dollars I will spend on CC. I'm quitting for the following reasons:

1. GREE
    2. GREE
    3. GREE
    4. The never ending bitterness between TAW and SAS
    5. More tine with family; game crazy expensive

To SAS and TAW, I only say the vast majority of you are wonderful people. I greatly admire the leadership (Diman and AM3) and the officers of both teams. But most all I urge all of you to move on and "Let It Go".

Let it go, let it go
    And I'll rise like the break of dawn
    Let it go, let it go
    That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand
    In the light of day
    Let the storm rage on,
    The cold never bothered me anyway ( copyright Disney)
    I am proud of you Heather. I knew you were at least one, if not the only member of TAW/FC who would openly admit the free wins Gree gave in the past and be disgusted by Gree's current favoritism.

Even if you no longer like me or trust me, I do know that you are a good person and deserve far better in life than Gree, this game, and your awful teammates in TAW.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Actually, in previous cases of lockouts or other major verifiable interruptions during a WD event, we have either adjusted the goals if a global problem or adjusted things for the syndicates effected, regardless of who those syndicates are. The fact is that this time it was just two syndicates affected by the technical issues, but it wouldn't have mattered who it was.
    Apart from lower syns like ours? Guess my pockets ain't deep enough....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I'm intrigued. So what was this "rule that Gree set"; did TAW have to spend above a certain amount of money, did they have to get above a certain number of points, did they have to get more points than second and third placed teams put together to be awarded the streak prizes even if they hadn't completed them?

And what would have happened if they had finished the streaks? Would that have been the end of it, or were they promised something else in that event?

from a TAW player in kakao talk told me and I quote

"Yeah we lost 4 hours so Gree said if we get 7/11 in the final streak we get it and we got 8/11"
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

EDIT: Seriously, Montecore, tone done the flaming / trolling please. If SAS had been hit the same way by the issue, we would have done the same thing because it is completely fair to adjust the goal when it is potentially impossible to complete due to an issue on our side.
    I don't know about everyone else, but i find it difficult to fully trust a person who can't decipher between affect/effect.
    The Real Gold Standard

Post Count

Ha! This is an outright lie, a previous syn of mine had a weird lockout issue in a previous war during the final battle for the final streak that we won and was not counted, we submitted evidence in screenshots and were simply told that prizes can't be added after war is over. I have the email somewhere. Complete BS.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Do you remember how about 6 months ago when most of the Europeans were locked out of war 1 hour before the end?
    Do you remember how many people and syns were screwed by this?
    Do you remember the "we're apologize for the inconvenience" robotic answer by your support?
    Amen brother!

Post Count

So what are you going to do about the SLTQ ?

Are you going to adjust the goals cause we are short 15 players that we couldn't get back to the syn to help with SLTQ ?

Probably not cause we are NOT cause we are NOT TAW.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Do you remember how about 6 months ago when most of the Europeans were locked out of war 1 hour before the end?
    Do you remember how many people and syns were screwed by this?
    Do you remember the "we're apologize for the inconvenience" robotic answer by your support?
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith_1 View Post
    Apart from lower syns like ours? Guess my pockets ain't deep enough....
    Quote Originally Posted by ZURENNARRH View Post
    Ha! This is an outright lie, a previous syn of mine had a weird lockout issue in a previous war during the final battle for the final streak that we won and was not counted, we submitted evidence in screenshots and were simply told that prizes can't be added after war is over. I have the email somewhere. Complete BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post

Are you going to adjust the goals cause we are short 15 players that we couldn't get back to the syn to help with SLTQ ?

Does this sound like a "verifiable, Gree caused issue to you"?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...=1#post1140977

How about every example above?

Why is Solemn Carnage insisting that they weren't given the same offer?

Why don't you do what is right for once in your ******* existence and take the prize away from TAW or give an equivalent bonus prize to every syndicate that actually finished legitimately. And in the future, don't just whisper to TAW/SC that they have special rules, tell the rest of CC SO WE DON'T WASTE OUR MONEY, TIME, AND GOLD DEFEATING THEM ONLY TO SEE IT OVERTURNED 72 HOURS AFTER THE BATTLE!!!

idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post

Exactly. This whole lockout during SLTQ is ridiculous timing as usual. Also our team and individual players have been screwed out of prizes and all sorts of problems caused by Gree programming over past six months. Jeez totally unfair.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Does this sound like a "verifiable, Gree caused issue to you"?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...=1#post1140977

How about every example above?

Why is Solemn Carnage insisting that they weren't given the same offer?

Why don't you do what is right for once in your ******* existence and take the prize away from TAW or give an equivalent bonus prize to every syndicate that actually finished legitimately. And in the future, don't just whisper to TAW/SC that they have special rules, tell the rest of CC SO WE DON'T WASTE OUR MONEY, TIME, AND GOLD DEFEATING THEM ONLY TO SEE IT OVERTURNED 72 HOURS AFTER THE BATTLE!!!

idiots!
    If you want Gree to operate in a way that suits you at a particular moment in time it's simple .....buy the company

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    If you want Gree to operate in a way that suits you at a particular moment in time it's simple .....buy the company
    Let me know when TAW is willing to sell it.