Full Assault Issues - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Full Assault Issues

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Gree math maybe? ;0
    Clearly but this happend last time. We didn't want that big of a score.....on top of that it just goes to show you the event has absolutely NO INTEGRITY!!!!
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Lol so we scored 20k and then next thin you know our Score jumps up by over 150k on the leaderboard? How does that work Gree? Please tell me the secret forumula to increase scores that much when you score something.
    This happened to my team last time, sent a ticket but got nothing. It's BS.

Post Count
    Gree if you are going to carry on with this rubbish,other than fixing all the problems out especially on android( still almost unplayable for me) can you PLEASE MAKE IT FULL SCREEN AND MAKE EVERYTHING BIGGER.

I use a samsung s3 which isn't the smallest phone and it's tiny,half the screen isn't used,why?

Also can you make the colours red,yellow and blue for us colourblind people,especially when everything is so small.

Steve.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Clearly but this happend last time. We didn't want that big of a score.....on top of that it just goes to show you the event has absolutely NO INTEGRITY!!!!
    Could not agree more
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Could not agree more
    ditto! The prize structure is absurd! and doesn't encourage people to spend more when the 15th place prize is better than 1st.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAtWorld View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshIsAwesome View Post
    What are the issues?
    Seriously? Scroll down, the first 30+ threads should give you a clue.
    I think he was asking not for his own information, but to see if Sirius is actually aware of the issues and capable of listing them, or merely providing lip service.

Post Count
    Well said Mcdoc.
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    thats what we do to a useless horse - take it out back and shoot it in the head. This horse - aka - Full Assault - had a heart attack inside the starting gates and never had a chance with all the bugs & glitches.

A band-aide won't work in this case.

We are YOUR Golden Goose - and we have laid a lot of Golden Eggs for you in the last 2 1/2 years - but at some point - you have to realize that kicking the goose in the gut doesn't make us lay eggs any faster - I.e. - do you really expect that people who feel comfortable with 3 to 5 vaults of gold in a month will suddenly step up and spend 3 to 5 vaults in a week just to keep up with the events you're churning out ?

The LTQ's have become ridiculous on energy - the events are relentless and overlap - FA is Making us dizzy trying to keep up with all the bugs / fixes

how about you give us a breather and give us events we can actually have a chance at finishing and let us fall in love with the game again.

A little lubrication goes a long way!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree, this is beyond acceptable. The allowed glitch clearly had an impact on scores. You can find the perps by doing a search of their inventory or simply go by teams which deployed the sub. The honorable thing to do is to make a statement and a stand now. Yes, it's possible that only a single team member of each top 25 team used the glitch. Take away the award from every team member. You aren't willing to do the honorable thing for your glitched filled WD event where people with units they should not have continue to play. So look at it this way, rather than taking away 10 units with multiple boosts, you make a smaller less impactful stand. Show us you care and have some integrity. I know one team member on my team who did the same, so I'm willing to lose my top 5 or 6 prize too.

Don't think the LE set glitch and FA did not impact each other. If you don't fix this, you've just allowed people to replace their destructible cash units with indestructible gold units. Prove to us that you have some integrity, despite the fact your parent company has been successfully sued in the past. Give us some hope that you guys believe in your own TOS. Because if you don't, please don't expect any of us to respect it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think this forum works better then the app it supports! Haven't had any issues with this forum. Cant say that for the app tho!! Good Luck in the app Modern War!!!

Post Count
    My faction got stuck for on the 8th hr into FA... from top 30 end up 200+....

Really disappointed and worse of all the reply from support gives stupid ans....

Post Count
    I think it's painfully obvious that this event is beyond an epic failure on so many levels that it needs to be scrapped, the cheaters banned and the developers need to actually listen to the beta testers.

I really hate to point this out but this is borderline or perhaps has now stepped across the line in terms of Apples app guidelines and risks being removed from the app store so it really is critical that these ongoing issues be addressed in a timely manner.

There are a lot of good things about this game but sadly the issues tend to put players focus on the bad ones.

We complain because we CARE, if we didn't we'd let this app go down the toilet....

http://stadium.weblogsinc.com/engadg...guidelines.pdf
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 04-26-2014 at 07:04 AM.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    Gree, this is beyond acceptable. The allowed glitch clearly had an impact on scores. You can find the perps by doing a search of their inventory or simply go by teams which deployed the sub. The honorable thing to do is to make a statement and a stand now. Yes, it's possible that only a single team member of each top 25 team used the glitch. Take away the award from every team member. You aren't willing to do the honorable thing for your glitched filled WD event where people with units they should not have continue to play. So look at it this way, rather than taking away 10 units with multiple boosts, you make a smaller less impactful stand. Show us you care and have some integrity. I know one team member on my team who did the same, so I'm willing to lose my top 5 or 6 prize too.

Don't think the LE set glitch and FA did not impact each other. If you don't fix this, you've just allowed people to replace their destructible cash units with indestructible gold units. Prove to us that you have some integrity, despite the fact your parent company has been successfully sued in the past. Give us some hope that you guys believe in your own TOS. Because if you don't, please don't expect any of us to respect it.
    The fact you won't even address this, this deafening silence, is all we need to know.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to propose that the system would erase all non-used/thrown troops. At the moment in my inventory there are more items with 0pc than these which really are present. I thought that fault assault could be used to clean our staff, at the moment it is not helping us managing our stocks.

Banned
    Post Count
    The best way to get Greedy to fix these issues is to hit them where it hurts. Their pockets. STOP BUYING GOLD..!

Post Count
    Gree Still waiting for a response.

This has happened both the last FA events now.

How do we score 20k points but then you give us 150k??? for a single battle.
    VFF Legends