Full Assault Issues

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Assault Issues

Post Count

Full Assault Issues

Hey Folks,

I'd like to let you guys know that we are quite aware of the issues currently on going with the event.

We are working to get them resolved asap and appreciate everyones patience.

As soon as we have an update we will let you guys know more here.

Thanks guys!

Lurker
    Post Count
    What are the issues?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshIsAwesome View Post
    What are the issues?
    Seriously? Scroll down, the first 30+ threads should give you a clue.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshIsAwesome View Post
    What are the issues?

JoshIsAwesomelyDumb

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

just

kill full assault. shut it down now and then shoot it in the head.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
    kill full assault. shut it down now and then shoot it in the head.
    thats what we do to a useless horse - take it out back and shoot it in the head. This horse - aka - Full Assault - had a heart attack inside the starting gates and never had a chance with all the bugs & glitches.

A band-aide won't work in this case.

We are YOUR Golden Goose - and we have laid a lot of Golden Eggs for you in the last 2 1/2 years - but at some point - you have to realize that kicking the goose in the gut doesn't make us lay eggs any faster - I.e. - do you really expect that people who feel comfortable with 3 to 5 vaults of gold in a month will suddenly step up and spend 3 to 5 vaults in a week just to keep up with the events you're churning out ?

The LTQ's have become ridiculous on energy - the events are relentless and overlap - FA is Making us dizzy trying to keep up with all the bugs / fixes

how about you give us a breather and give us events we can actually have a chance at finishing and let us fall in love with the game again.

A little lubrication goes a long way!
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ^^^ you said it brother!!!? Along with an army of us who know the community inside out. We r gooses for playing this once great now totally munted game. Let the devs know, once they have stopped licking the windows on the short bus that they need to listen to us. 80% form the get go wanted this event to die. It's now gonna b like 99.95%. Also u need to start pushing back. Great things cant be measured in numbers (revenue, participation, new players etc), there is always a factor that's forgotten by pen pushes/bean counters/managers/money men...it's called the intangibles. Get the community talking n doing the work for u. Listen to us!. You don't have to always go for what the community suggest but give a little guys.

Post Count
    Why are you running full assault and the box event at the same time again??? Now I'm paranoid that one of my collect 8 prizes will be accidentally deployed during full assault. Collecting units while simultaneously deploying them is mind boggling. I did send a ticket about this last FA too but per usual I got the canned gree response. Please stop putting these events together. A little common sense please.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    when it will be fixed?????got the same sh** 12hrs later...cant declare wars,because it says to me that the event is almost over....thnx gree

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    AGAIN, the whining !!! THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!.......moo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't worry. They will have solved all issues with this fa in about eleven hours. I guarantee it. Then with possible/likely/certain issues with prizes being adressed as 'we have issued all prizes' by support, we will have gone full circle again.

Just your average snafu and insult to us customers. Another normal working day at gree.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    AGAIN, the whining !!! THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!.......moo
    The choice is not mine. I choose to play this event, but I cannot get into it because of a gree glitch. Oink!
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Don't do the update if you wish to participate in frontal assault. You can't deploy with lastest update.

Post Count
    So everybody in my faction can download the update because full assault isnt working we are waiting to get matched for more than 5hrs now .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    thats what we do to a useless horse - take it out back and shoot it in the head. This horse - aka - Full Assault - had a heart attack inside the starting gates and never had a chance with all the bugs & glitches.

A band-aide won't work in this case.

We are YOUR Golden Goose - and we have laid a lot of Golden Eggs for you in the last 2 1/2 years - but at some point - you have to realize that kicking the goose in the gut doesn't make us lay eggs any faster - I.e. - do you really expect that people who feel comfortable with 3 to 5 vaults of gold in a month will suddenly step up and spend 3 to 5 vaults in a week just to keep up with the events you're churning out ?

The LTQ's have become ridiculous on energy - the events are relentless and overlap - FA is Making us dizzy trying to keep up with all the bugs / fixes

how about you give us a breather and give us events we can actually have a chance at finishing and let us fall in love with the game again.

A little lubrication goes a long way!
    You said it best McDoc!!