Top 75 syndicate looking for merger

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 75 syndicate looking for merger

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Top 75 syndicate looking for merger

KIL EM All has 14 openings. Looking for a group of dedicated players who want to move up in rankings and have a ton of fun with an international crew. With some new, enthusiatic teammates we can reach top 50.

We finish all syndicate events and have several players each war that top 100k in IP and get 1200 wins.

--Must be willing to make the modest IP goal of 40k in wars.
    --Join us on LINE app.
    --gold not mandatory but should be willing to spend modestly on syndicate events and to make IP goal.

Send me a note or my userid on line is lucamonkey.

Thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca1 View Post
    KIL EM All has 14 openings. Looking for a group of dedicated players who want to move up in rankings and have a ton of fun with an international crew. With some new, enthusiatic teammates we can reach top 50.

We finish all syndicate events and have several players each war that top 100k in IP and get 1200 wins.

--Must be willing to make the modest IP goal of 40k in wars.
    --Join us on LINE app.
    --gold not mandatory but should be willing to spend modestly on syndicate events and to make IP goal.

Send me a note or my userid on line is lucamonkey.

Thanks.
    Hi there mate I tried to contact you on line and couldn't find u i would be interested in joining your crew im lvl 208 att over 21 mill im an active player and score over 40k in battles