Hey,
a bunch of you probably dont know who I am, but some of the old time guys might recognize me. I joined this forum and played back in the day when the game was fun. I was a free player and just enjoyed the game. About a year ago, or so gree changed things and brought in these more gold heavy events that were very time consuming. I stuck around for a few events but the game became a job/chore for me. I retired from this game and all the other gree games is was playing (MQ,KA,CC). I left the forum and got on with my life. I realised there was more to this life then playing a stupid game, when the good life is out in the real world with friends and family. Enjoying nature, outside activites and hanging around with friends. I value this much more then little games. Today I decided to pop back on the forum and see whats going on in MW. I was deeply saddened when I looked at the annoucments and such, and saw the crazy stat infaltion that has occured. WHen i first joined a unit with 150/100 was considered really good and even after the battle for greenland, and brazil (a long time ago) units in the low thousands were top rewards and required alot of gold to get. Dont let MW rule your life, take a break. I would like to see who of the old time guys/gals are still on here and also encourage you all to get out in the real world and enjoy it.
Thats all i have to say,
BGR