RE: GREE Tickets.."The Cavalry Has Arrived"

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RE: GREE Tickets.."The Cavalry Has Arrived"

Lurker
    Post Count

RE: GREE Tickets.."The Cavalry Has Arrived"

RE: Problems with GREE Tickets.."The Cavalry has arrived".(works on MW and Legions)

Hi All...Howdy... If you ever have an issue that you cant seem to get resolved, simply email GREE and include Apple-support or Google-Play Support in the email...Its amazing the effect this has had for me hopefully it will work as well for any/every one else

googleplay-support@google.com
    iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com

-Dog

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What did it do

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogmygod View Post
    RE: Problems with GREE Tickets.."The Cavalry has arrived".(works on MW and Legions)

Hi All...Howdy... If you ever have an issue that you cant seem to get resolved, simply email GREE and include Apple-support or Google-Play Support in the email...Its amazing the effect this has had for me hopefully it will work as well for any/every one else

googleplay-support@google.com
    iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com

-Dog
    Interesting... Nice find. There is no doubt that something needs to be done because if anyone that has sent in a ticket to support for help knows, it's a completely broken system. Heck, if those copied improves response and actual resolve to the ticket by one day, that could be measured as improvement!

Lurker
    Post Count
    They (Google Play and Apple itunes ) fixed everything with my account/accounts in just a few days...