Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • War Inc

4 12.90%
  • Death Knights

27 87.10%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

War Inc VS Death Knights - Take a Vote

Lets Pretend for just a moment that both teams had equal armor, equal gems, equal players, equal declares and equal time to play with equal day and night crews. Lets take a vote on who would win and post your reasons why.

As much as I'd love to see a new guild up there, DK just has too much pride and too many members.
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

How would either win if everything is exactly the same as you described it? You're proposing that there are two identical guilds with identical members playing at identical times with identical armors? I think the only comparable way is if you suggested both guilds had equal amounts of gems to spend. With that said, though, under either scenario the sheer size of DK's alliance would give it an unbeatable edge against any other guild trying to match up with it imo.
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

Stupid thread is stupid. Whee!

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Stupid thread is stupid. Whee!

Aren't stupid threads usually useful...?
    Armors
    - Moontide 99/99
    - Druidic 1/99
    - Druidic 99/99
    - Druidic+ 99/99
    - Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    - Arborsteel+ 99/99
    - Maelstrom 99/99
    - Maelstrom 62/99
    - Northerners 83/99
    - Northerners 1/99
    - Blazebourne 30/99

Guild: Conquering Knights
    Rank #21 in Fool's Fight

WAR Inc would win.
    No question.
    Any other outcome defies logic.

It defies Sol logic. Not logic of normal people.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Yongsan View Post
    How would either win if everything is exactly the same as you described it? You're proposing that there are two identical guilds with identical members playing at identical times with identical armors? I think the only comparable way is if you suggested both guilds had equal amounts of gems to spend. With that said, though, under either scenario the sheer size of DK's alliance would give it an unbeatable edge against any other guild trying to match up with it imo.
    It mentions that they have equal time to play, not that they participate equally.

This may be hard to understand for someone who's never played the game before money was the only factor, but at one point switching your armors and paying attention to opponents, as well as proper LINE coordination and scouting, used to be a crucial methodology to winning. Back before you could just farm the GM or have someone strip.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    It mentions that they have equal time to play, not that they participate equally.

This may be hard to understand for someone who's never played the game before money was the only factor, but at one point switching your armors and paying attention to opponents, as well as proper LINE coordination and scouting, used to be a crucial methodology to winning. Back before you could just farm the GM or have someone strip.
    "equal players, equal declares and equal time to play with equal day and night crews"
    Equal time to play, equal day and night crews to me suggests equal participation. If you have the same crews running 24 hours a day they are essentially duplicates would you not agree? Regardless, all I was trying to say was the question to me seemed to suggest that there are two identical twins; who would win in a contest?
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

Pointless thread. Nothing about this game will EVER be equal during war.

Also if it really were equal then it would just come down to luck since the only independent variable is the RNG for points. And talking about luck is also pointless.

DK obviously. Its not War Inc.'s turn to host for the rebels, you probably won't even see them on the leaderboards. I'm guessing you meant Gypsy Jokers for the upcoming war. But regardless, as everyone has so delicately pointed out. Pointless thread is pointless. Cheers!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MavMD View Post
    DK obviously. Its not War Inc.'s turn to host for the rebels, you probably won't even see them on the leaderboards. I'm guessing you meant Gypsy Jokers for the upcoming war. But regardless, as everyone has so delicately pointed out. Pointless thread is pointless. Cheers!
    Oh No, you will see us on the board

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Before money was a factor? People played in wars without money? That's odd. I don't remember a cap on the first war, it was just "the first" and people weren't sure how it would play out, nor were they ready for what would eventually happen... the seemingly ever rising costs.

It wasn't always rainbows and... well, yes, THOSE Rainbows were always there... but you know what I mean. And yes, armor switching and using defensive tactics was crucial... for about 1.5 wars until stripping took over.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

No doubt Death Knights because they usually turn 19 million points into 21 million points in a matter of hours and they do stripping.Also they turn rank 5 to rank 1 in 3 days.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary