Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    I don't know what it is exactly. But i really want to slap you. Make some real posts instead. Beans has nothing to do with the game - So shut it. I know all you're after is a reaction. Now you got it.
    At least they didn't spam 15 posts in a row like every other person wanting to make a thread. And getting a reaction is one thing. Would you rather he/she does like everyone else and add "i like this idea" or "I've had this same thing happen too." and adding nothing to any of the previous posts? Or better yet, necro some random old threads and comment, just to make a recruitment thread, and are never heard from again? You hate those people right? This person seems like they're just having some fun and taking their time.

You guys need to chill before you get your panties in a twist.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 05-25-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    At least they didn't spam 15 posts in a row like every other person wanting to make a thread. And getting a reaction is one thing. Would you rather he/she does like everyone else and add "i like this idea" or "I've had this same thing happen too." and adding nothing to any of the previous posts? Or better yet, necro some random old threads and comment, just to make a recruitment thread, and are never heard from again? You hate those people right? This person seems like they're just having some fun and taking their time.

basicly what this post add to this thead?:P
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by holydinges2 View Post
    basicly what this post add to this thead?:P
    Or yours for that matter?

Again, people *****ed at me about trying to police the forums, and when I try to, you guys complain and report me, finally had me banned. Twice now.

Make up your damn minds. It clearly aggravates everyone to log in and see 20 unread threads then realize "oh, its just some new guy spamming 15 posts so he can start a new thread", or repeating the same thing over and over, yet the only time someone really makes a stink is when they are calling out the people calling out the guy spamming. You're *****ing at the people trying to help.

Then someone who isn't spamming 20 threads at once, but what was what, 3 or 4 posts in one day, and you're giving him crap about it? Trying to have some fun instead of being some mindless "I like that idea" 20 times. Having some fun or getting a reaction is, in my opinion, adding something.

Fickle bunch of f*ckers you are.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Oh, welcome back. I was wondering where you were. I guess they just feel the need to report those who actually have something got something to say.

I do report all of those you mention. Just a shame only a select few report the spamming members - At least that what it seems.

I admit, the post wasnt written in one of my best moments. I got totally frustrated of him asking "Do you like beans" a few times around the forum. Was completely a hair-pulling frustration. I didnt give him crap about it - I just told him to shut it since he was being a flippant. No harm done.

Besides, i think hi's posts was just as the spammers - He just didnt spam so i figured he had the brains and be able to make some real posts.
    Last edited by Dianish; 05-26-2014 at 07:34 PM.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Or yours for that matter?

Again, people *****ed at me about trying to police the forums, and when I try to, you guys complain and report me, finally had me banned. Twice now.

Make up your damn minds. It clearly aggravates everyone to log in and see 20 unread threads then realize "oh, its just some new guy spamming 15 posts so he can start a new thread", or repeating the same thing over and over, yet the only time someone really makes a stink is when they are calling out the people calling out the guy spamming. You're *****ing at the people trying to help.

Then someone who isn't spamming 20 threads at once, but what was what, 3 or 4 posts in one day, and you're giving him crap about it? Trying to have some fun instead of being some mindless "I like that idea" 20 times. Having some fun or getting a reaction is, in my opinion, adding something.

Fickle bunch of f*ckers you are.
    ur so much fun buster :P
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by holydinges2 View Post
    ur so much fun buster :P
    Funny thing, that was a totally calm statement I made.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Lightbulb New ideas

Hi i am new in this forum. .. in the game is my name hopper from hoppers clan

I got some new ideas for battles but i don't no how to start a new post i can only reply

One of my ideas is that we can fight in a "tournament" one time in two mnhts
    For a epic king armor
    It is a super strong armor. ..
    The are 6 of them ..... you can battle for it on your own.... when your got 3 epics than you can fight but when you don't have them... you have to use gems so you can attack more times.... you cant use friends. .. first night kost 5 war energy. .seccond 3 and the last one 2

The battle is just one day ..... the are 6 Ribbons... looks easy but at the end of a ribbon you have to defeat a e.b monster
    Each time a stronger one

I hope you respont
    hopper

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper 1969 View Post
    Hi i am new in this forum. .. in the game is my name hopper from hoppers clan

I got some new ideas for battles but i don't no how to start a new post i can only reply

One of my ideas is that we can fight in a "tournament" one time in two mnhts
    For a epic king armor
    It is a super strong armor. ..
    The are 6 of them ..... you can battle for it on your own.... when your got 3 epics than you can fight but when you don't have them... you have to use gems so you can attack more times.... you cant use friends. .. first night kost 5 war energy. .seccond 3 and the last one 2

The battle is just one day ..... the are 6 Ribbons... looks easy but at the end of a ribbon you have to defeat a e.b monster
    Each time a stronger one

I hope you respont
    hopper

Welcome.

You missed the thread "Feedback and suggestions". It's one of the top ones.

Suggestions doesnt belong in a thread about a former EB armor collection event. No harm done, but you could always visit the official suggestion thread as mentioned:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...stions-Thread!

There you go.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    Welcome.

You missed the thread "Feedback and suggestions". It's one of the top ones.

Suggestions doesnt belong in a thread about a former EB armor collection event. No harm done, but you could always visit the official suggestion thread as mentioned:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...stions-Thread!

There you go.
    a sugjestion indeed belongs there.

small addition, u cant make a topic until u reach 10 or 15 posts.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail