[DANGER!] Weekly Epic Boss, Pestilence is here!

Hello Knights!

Beware this week's Epic Boss, Pestilence, is ravaging the lands around your castle. Annihilate him before April 29!

New epic armor idea inspired by Pestilence :)

I do not know whether it is possible, but after having seen the pestilence epic boss shooting arrows I would really like an epic that can shoot arrows. I think an arrow shooting chest epic would really make a lot of money for you. I would certainly buy 40 chests. Thumbs up on the four horseman

Speaking of chests.....nobody seems to have noticed that u guys put the "war" chest with pestilence boss.....will the pestilence chest be with war boss or will you call it something different now? Any other problems with the chest code? Better 9 worse odds maybe?

The most badass epic boss ever!! *.*

Missing Pestilence Armor

Apologies, but I got enough rats and crafted the pestilence armor, but it isn't in available to upgrade or equip. I tried searching the forum to see if anyone else had this issue but came up short. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Reginnin View Post
    Speaking of chests.....nobody seems to have noticed that u guys put the "war" chest with pestilence boss.....will the pestilence chest be with war boss or will you call it something different now? Any other problems with the chest code? Better 9 worse odds maybe?
    Bosses are weekly, new chests aren't (yet), so they can't make it all match up.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyC View Post
    Apologies, but I got enough rats and crafted the pestilence armor, but it isn't in available to upgrade or equip. I tried searching the forum to see if anyone else had this issue but came up short. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    Did you get the popup that the crafting completed? If you didn't try either force closing the app or restarting your phone/tablet. I've had it happen before that crafted armors would finish and you could starting new armors in that smith, but the armor wouldn't show in the armory until the popup was forced to show...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

[QUOTE=Marco_;1280749]Bosses are weekly, new chests aren't (yet), so they can't make it all match up.

Actually the "war" chest and the pestilence boss are both ending on the 29th so.....they can make it all match up....apart from the names.

Sucks to see another element combo when one just came out not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido32 View Post
    Sucks to see another element combo when one just came out not too long ago.
    AFAIK 3x fire/air since the last time we had an earth/air or fire/water...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration