24 HR Full Assault Liuwa Plains - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 HR Full Assault Liuwa Plains

Post Count
    Tardavic do the prizes stack like WD this time round need to know ASAP pls were anning our approach
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow! View Post
    Tardavic do the prizes stack like WD this time round need to know ASAP pls were anning our approach
    They don't dude. This is like Indy rewards in KA. No stacking. Assume this in your planning.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Terrible. Please end this full assault lunacy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sweep the leg!!!

This event has gone full retardo!!!

I shall be emptying my inventory.

No gold, no cash spent on worthless units.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    no attack between 700 and 2501.......im shooting for 2502 or lower........lets see how many tree snipers I have left......and the 900 attack first place unit wont make inventory for anybody strong enough to win.....this event is worse than the crate events.....if I get 5 info files I get a 3k indestructible unit.......the money I spend is less than what it would cost me to win 60 destructible 900 attack units........I think ill pass except for dumping units

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Crates is terrible too. If I wanted to gamble id download slots. Multiple profiles 0 crate opens. Sitting on a vault of gold...looks like all month I will be, it's been a wk n a half of free time. Raiding is too much of a grind now as cash is important everyone is collecting or being raided. So really, I think I need to find a new hobby lol

Lurker
    Post Count
    this is not nice. I've seen better.....

Post Count

I'm sure everyone would like to know the answer for this..

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Yes, this event is the same as the 24 HR Arakis Basin, only there are prizes for first and second place as previously mentioned.
    Ok so I see that rewards are given only for 1st and 2nd place after a 60mins war, which is better in my opinion, but my question is: Why the first 2 places units are a lot worse than before? If you cut one position, I would had expected to be better than those 2600/2800 tanks and 1000/1600 air drones, right? But instead the new units for 1st and 2nd position are worthless..Thoughts? Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count
    i like assault and create events = free time for real life, tnks Gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So let me throw this out there. There is only 1st and 2nd place unit wins:

1st place has 60 x 900/1000 stat units
    2nd place has 30 x 500/400 stat units

And no 3rd place unit rewards. So the idea here is too really shoot yourself in the foot for very low unit wins only to get a somewhat decent/mediocre single unit reward tomorrow.

Hmmm. If it will be along those lines I will stand out of this one along with my faction and continue to build up IPH and stats while others are wasting away their cash to get these units.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow you have changed the rewards for 1st & 2nd place finish per each war. Whats funny is when you 1st posted this it was giving us the 2600 tanks and the 1600 drones. Why even release info if it isn't correct or just to edit it. It would be nice to have the correct info from the start. Now this event is really garbage to get a decent unit for rank placement then you have to go negative in stats. Oh well im glad i stopped spending gold since all the changes to the game. MW has changed so much in the past month and keeps changing not knowing when it will be permanent for a while so we can start using tactics and strategies!!! GOOD LUCK !!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So now the battle reward units won't even count in my army. what a waste of time. Thanks for the day off gree

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, another quick update to a change in the in the "End-of-War" prizes. Prizes are now awarded according to 1st, and 2nd place finishes as previously mentioned.

There is a third end-of-war place, but you do not get a reward. Third place finishers will now see a end-of-war screen showing that you got 0X of [0].

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, another quick update to a change in the in the "End-of-War" prizes. Prizes are now awarded according to 1st, and 2nd place finishes as previously mentioned.

There is a third end-of-war place, but you do not get a reward. Third place finishers will now see a end-of-war screen showing that you got 0X of [0].
    So, a splash screen that shows what exactly ? I'm confused. No reward so why te splash?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Close but no cigar
    Have fun, it's only a game