24 HR Full Assault Liuwa Plains - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 24 HR Full Assault Liuwa Plains

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They are doing this because some players are crazy high in stats so they have made it harder so they will go down and it will be an even playing field

Post Count
    many things about FA annoy but have 2 requests for the MOD's to pass on, can we please have 3 x 10min battles as originally stated !!! and a 'cash unit only' tick box. Thanks
    485046391 & 565411567

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    many things about FA annoy but have 2 requests for the MOD's to pass on, can we please have 3 x 10min battles as originally stated !!! and a 'cash unit only' tick box. Thanks
    Don't mean to sound rude and correct you but the 1st FA was 6 battles 5 min long = 30 min wars. Although if they want to make it 60 min wars then 6 10 min battles would be plenty long enough to scroll through your units. 20 min is just way too long. if you adapted the strategy of sniping at the last second then you wait 19+ min just to deploy. Even if its 30 min again that would be great too. 3 battles at 10 min long= 30 min wars. The 1st FA event was the best i think. There was only like 3 major problems. 1st was that gree allowed people that didn't participate to gain rewards from wins with out deploying=Freeloader. Not sure if that has changed by the 3rd event on 1 of my accounts i didn't deploy anything and i don't see the reward for those wins. 2nd is this FA event i thought was mainly geared toward getting rid of the useless single to triple digit units that were obtained before the stat increase that was quite frankly not being brought to war when attacking or defending. My thoughts on that was there should have been a cap on the units. Like not being able to deploy units bigger then the 1st place win per war.Doing it this way would result in gree making more money for gold usage to be able to deploy more then the opponent. So if you didn't have much of a iph then you could use at least the ones that you won during that event. 3rd and final would be listening to the MW community. If the forum is where you got most of your feedback then why not reward every 1 that is a member of the forum a unit. Kind of like you did with the beta testers. Especially bout how long the event lasted. I think it was wonderful for a whole weekend because it was on a weekend when some or most are off work that actually have the time to help there team out & not be viewed as a freeloader because they couldn't participate. Also about the length of time is changing the battles to 20 min. 20 min seems way too long for a event of that nature. Sitting there a whole 60 min waiting to see if your enemy takes over the node during each battle is way to time consuming. So 20 min in my opinion is way too long. In 20 min i can deploy go use the restroom take a quick shower and fix lunch. Usually when a team is ready to war. They are ready to play not to play then wait to see if there node gets taken.
    Thanks for viewing my opinion on what i think about the Full Assault Event, Sincerely BigTex.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Oh yeah almost forgot why the real reason why i came here. Maybe some 1 can help me figure out what to do i would hate to send a ticket to fix this issue as in the past there was times i never got a response to the several tickets i sent on trying to retrieve a lost account during a transfer to new device.
    What i need help on is if i am i reading this right. The unit my faction should have got was the one we wanted for the rank that we placed at. The unit for rank 411 i thought was the ground unit. In the initial post of this thread
    401-450 gets the Zambia Battle Spirit - Ground - 89760/134640?
    Please help me understand why i didn't get what we thought we were shooting for!!!!

Full Assault Liuwa Plains Reward Unit.jpg

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That unit is 451 to 500, in the opening post the rank ie 451 is from not to..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    401 Zambia Scorpion Strike sea 1 102816 141984 +9% Sea Attack
    451 Zambia Battle Spirit ground 1 89760 134640 +9% Ground Attack

Therefore you should have got the Zambia Scorpion Strike...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think this forum works better then the app it supports! Haven't had any issues with this forum. Cant say that for the app tho!! Good Luck in the app Modern War!!!