Syndicates Now Being Unlocked - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Syndicates Now Being Unlocked

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Have anyone got into a new synd successfully? I'm hanging in space but synd shows in. So I'm without the bonuses and missing the prizes!! I would appreciate some answers from Gree about how this issue is being solved as well with getting the items my team achieved while I was in but still not showing in game as member.
    It's me! Just Bray

Post Count
    It's clearly system wide issue. I am now in limbo too. I submitted a ticket to gree. Autoresponder from them says "higher than normal volume of tickets, please be patient.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This server update did not help android issues either, freezing up, lag and can't wait to see how bad lag is during raid boss

Post Count
    CJ we have a few players who are in limbo.. and have been since syndicates unlocked yesterday.. I don't know when you will get this fixed but I would like the players who attempted to join to get the prizes we have collected.. Should we submit one ticket for the entire syn or individual tickets by player..

Also just a thought.. would be nice if players in limbo get some gold for energy refills to offset wasted time..

Thanks
    retired

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sat in limbo too, so frustrating

Lurker
    Post Count

Syns Unlocked???

[QUOTE=CJ54;1274474]Hello all

Thank you for your patience while we were working on the servers. All syndicates are now being unlocked.[/QU

There is still a problem with the syndicates, once someone requests and is accepted they are still notin syndicate. It shows that they are members on the syn main page but their profile indicates they are not in any syndicate. Please let me know if this is a problem that many are having or just my syndicate and when will the issue be resolved. Thank you

Post Count
    Also those shown in limbo yesterday as in the syndicate are no longer showing in syndicate.. so.. kinda frustrating for them
    retired

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    so now people are out in the cold losing units from sltq and no response from a mod great going Gree

Lurker
    Post Count

failure GreeD

We have 9 members that where in limbo yesterday, but today they are all gone.. We've tried a bunch of times to get them in... shows them as in on our side, but on their side shows nothing.. this is ridiculous. . SLTQ being affected. People stuck in limbo.. seriously hope there will be some answers soon..

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Mods...... Please give us a update or a response that yall are seeing this and dont just ignore us. This is pathetic that there is 4 pages of your players talking about a serious issue yall have going on while a limited time syndicate event is going on an its so "limited" you wont add time to it for the ones who are out of a syn so we can get units we missed. At least acknowledge us?? Why fix something if it wasnt broke beofre!! What a mess!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhystan View Post
    We have 9 members that where in limbo yesterday, but today they are all gone.. We've tried a bunch of times to get them in... shows them as in on our side, but on their side shows nothing.. this is ridiculous. . SLTQ being affected. People stuck in limbo.. seriously hope there will be some answers soon..
    Yes, we need some feedback

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    I don't know when you will get this fixed but I would like the players who attempted to join to get the prizes we have collected.. Should we submit one ticket for the entire syn or individual tickets by player..

Also just a thought.. would be nice if players in limbo get some gold for energy refills to offset wasted time..

Thanks
    I agree with this 100%. I've been trying to get in and play in a top syndicate for quite some time. I finally got approved for one, and now I'm missing out on the spoils. I also wanted the opportunity to prove my worth to them, and that isn't happening either. In the mean time, I can just either continue to waste energy and gold on the ltq's that would also have negative effect by increasing my level, or not play at all and be bored until this is fixed, and then have to spend gold and energy like crazy to catch up once it is fixed. This really has caused a lot of problems.

How hard is it to log on and post that you are aware of the issues, and working to get them fixed?

Post Count
    Dear Gree Gods,

I would like a pony for Christmas, laced with discounted gold and iTunes gift cards.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Just FYI I sent a ticket in 4hrs ago and they actually replied back about the issue. They said it will be fixed soon as they are working to fix it. So we all know what tang means but someone did finally respond about the issue!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Don View Post
    Yes, we need some feedback
    Please be patient, you have to wait a few more hours, gree offices are only open from 11am to 3pm California time, and their lunchbreak is from 11:15am to 2:45pm... Everyone knows that