Syndicates Now Being Unlocked

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Syndicates Now Being Unlocked

Syndicates Now Being Unlocked

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience while we were working on the servers. All syndicates are now being unlocked.

Post Count
    How about sending someone to retrieve my char. I lost my player last night and haven't heard a word from you all about it. Ticket # is #1547449. Please help. It's bad enough that I got screwed out of buying gold yesterday at 20% off, now I just get no reply about my lost account.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hello all,

Thank you for your patience while we were working on the servers. All syndicates are now being unlocked.
    CJ54,
    I can leave the group, but after another group adds me, it doesn't show that I'm in a group when I look at my profile. The syn that accepted sees me on their member list. On my syndicate screen it shows that I am not in a syndicate.

There's still a problem.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I left my old syn. Sent a request to the new one where my other acct is 3 times. I am an officer so I accepted it. I can see my acct is on the member list but when I log into the acct I am trying to move it still says I am not in a syndicate. Are there issues with the syndicates being unlocked? Has anyone else had the same problem?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by archambeau View Post
    I left my old syn. Sent a request to the new one where my other acct is 3 times. I am an officer so I accepted it. I can see my acct is on the member list but when I log into the acct I am trying to move it still says I am not in a syndicate. Are there issues with the syndicates being unlocked? Has anyone else had the same problem?
    yup, same problem

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am also having the same issue, as is another syn member with his 2 accounts.

Post Count
    Great job, gree. Another unforeseen "error".

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same problem.

Are ios transfers fixed yet?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Anyone working on this.......gree?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hello all,

Having trouble accepting new recruits, any help would be great, they were able to leave their old syndicate but are unable to join. i can accept the request and it shows them there but it then seems to kick them right back out.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Having the same issue accepting other requests. I am posting our syn code I their wall so they can request back. Just an idea until they fix this issue.

Post Count
    Looks like CJ went home. We will have to wait another day.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yup, I too am in purgatory... syndicate members list shows me in, but on my device it says join a syndicate... at least there isn't a syndicate event going on right now

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evilbeef54 View Post
    Yup, I too am in purgatory... syndicate members list shows me in, but on my device it says join a syndicate... at least there isn't a syndicate event going on right now
    Either clueless or sarcastic

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    I was going to change syndicates but now am afraid ill end up in limbo. The least they could do is acknowledge the problem and let us know they are working on it