Hidden File Cabinet - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hidden File Cabinet

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, we want to inform you that we are still looking into this and will provide any updates we can here.
    Also, on a side note please try not to deploy your goal items!!
    Shall we have a nice discussion about the meaning of "collect"?
    You have the items listed as eight individual goals. Each with their own check-mark, once that one item is collected.
    Should it therefore matter what one does after each of those eight missions is accomplished?
    Should it be un-checked?
    What if I collected my prize at the local bingo, and then decided to give it away to someone? I DID collect it.
    Anyway, it is clear that you have an array of customer complaints from a substantial amount of people, and yet you go and introduce another event that you know has issues.
    Guess some people had to be at the end of the queue when God was handing out the brains...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, we want to inform you that we are still looking into this and will provide any updates we can here.

Also, on a side note please try not to deploy your goal items!!
    Thanks Tardavic I received a reply and then hit refresh and the unit was there!!!

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Am not one to complaint but been 24 hours since submitting my ticket to Gree and 12 hours since getting a reply that they were aware and closed the ticket. Been refreshing my game constantly the last 12 hours and no a Insurgent Unit still, please Gree look into it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A full day of nothing with cash openings that are 10% of my iph. So yea, thanks for making it easier am easier to walk away from this game.

Is there no sense of pride in your organization on doing a job well? I mean I have fired and removed workers for messing up once on an important task, much less a consistent screw up over and over and over. Not asking for perfection but some semblance that there are people who do take pride in the product put out to the public.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seriously, this event is bugged. I am not sure how many got their final 10th case opened and got their Unit with bonus, but I have spent plenty of gold on the final one but never able to get the final one. I keep getting those crappy units again and again. Looks like the probability is less than 1% on the final 10th case. I have sent in a ticket last night about this issue. Hopefully, one of the mods can clarify on this issue too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This really sucks!!!

I have all of the 8 units in my inventory (2x!)
    Yep no prize unit for collecting them all......

Ticket has been send #1562712

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLOPEZ View Post
    This really sucks!!!

I have all of the 8 units in my inventory (2x!)
    Yep no prize unit for collecting them all......

Ticket has been send #1562712
    Sent my ticket, they closed the first one without me getting the unit.

Had to reopen the old ticket then the unit appeared back in my inventory today.

Just for sharing.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    There was a data issue which prevented players from receiving the wrapper prize after collecting the 8 required units. We are in the process of redeploying the data, which will fix the problem going forward. If you have already collected the 8 units and did not receive your wrapper prize, send in a report to the Support Team and they'll add the prize to your inventory.
    sent a ticket, and the reply is .
    (You have deployed the unit in Full Assault event that is why you are seeing 0.
    Please revert back if you have any other concerns.)
    so the warning does not show when deploying but i have collected all 8 units regardless,
    am i to assume i will not get this wrapper prize ?

** when will we have a search box for inventory, or at least alphabetical ?***
    Last edited by UKhunt; 04-25-2014 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Wrapper in inventory, too many units to find

Banned
    Post Count
    bump......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think this forum works better then the app it supports! Haven't had any issues with this forum. Cant say that for the app tho!! Good Luck in the app Modern War!!!

Post Count
    bump..........

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic (LMKM) View Post
    bump..........
    this is a sticky thread. You don't have to bump. LOL