Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Server downtime and rollback 4/21

Attention Commanders!

Due to technical difficulties, on 4/21 at 10:00pm PDT our servers were taken offline and we were required to reset game progress for all iOS worlds. This rollback set the state of the game back to where it was on Sunday 4/20/2014 at 10:00pm PDT.

This means that actions taken by our players after Sunday 4/20/2014 at 10:00pm PDT have been regressed and all gold and items used during this time have been returned to each player's account.

As a courtesy, players who completed Limited Time Mission goals between 4/20/2014 at 10:00pm PDT and 4/21 at 10:00pm PDT will still receive the mission rewards, even though the gold and items used to complete those missions has been returned to each player's account.

Additionally, all in-app purchases completed between between 4/20/2014 at 10:00pm PDT and 4/21 at 10:00pm PDT will be credited to those players' accounts.

Also, we will award all players with 2000 gold as compensation for the inconvenience caused due to the unexpected downtime and loss of progress.

We appreciate your your patience and understanding on the matter and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks a lot
    I've already requested all in app purchases for the last 6 months refunded by My card, already received the credit. This post only helps my claim.

I finished 1st LTQ and just got to mission 20 on 2nd LTQ I was that close to viceroy had over 50 million UV still ready to pop. My best attempt ever. Viceroy was all mine but then came GREE with their screwup.

And I get what? 2k gold?? Sure to a free player that's cool but I burn through $500 a month that's an insult, I now have the majority of my money refunded I'll take this as a plus and quit gold use. That's GREE
    Last edited by Plutonium 238; 04-22-2014 at 02:29 PM.

So this has happened twice it's taken 15 hours for an offical comment that's incredibly poor..

Regardless getting back what we had nice but last time this happened you assured us you couldn't do it so what it is more people moan more gets done!

I'm sorry but getting back what we had and 2k gold that's incredibly poor!

And disrespectfully to all your lloyal players!!
    Top 25 here we come watch out!

This is not compensation enough. Your roll back reset boosts, didn't roll back resources, and your server outage cause a massive loss of troops due to lack of fuel which was caused by your incomplete/incompetent reset.

Plus as best I can tell I'm still missing at least 4k gold if you reset back that far.

So your still screwing us on all progress since then like the hours of leveling commanders I did and hours of timing out my missions for not only the second ltm but the first as well. On top of this I was set using my excel to make it through mission 21 on the 2nd ltm for viceroy and I will now not see anything for that.

What the heck does 2k gold do?? Get me 3 elites that or open 20 boxes to compete in your illegal gambling operation that both of those technically are.

Too bad.

I hoped Gree would have understood the size of this mess and the consequences unless the aftermath is executed perfectly. This resolution is a joke. Maybe if you would discuss with the players you could find a way how to compensate, without creating more harm.

And I didn't even mention the loss of all the filled factories to complete the second LTQ.

Or the super inflated leaderboard stats in W7 that made it go from I could lock a top 10 finish to I will be lucky to get top 25.

Complete failure.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd dan View Post
    So this has happened twice it's taken 15 hours for an offical comment that's incredibly poor..

Regardless getting back what we had nice but last time this happened you assured us you couldn't do it so what it is more people moan more gets done!

I'm sorry but getting back what we had and 2k gold that's incredibly poor!

And disrespectfully to all your lloyal players!!
    Excellent point mate , last time we were told that nothing could be done and yet .... You insult us

You just contradict everything you say to try make people happy but this time you've gone to far!!

And your attempt to repair is a joke!!

I won't even start what you owe me from the last (maintenance) but yet you told nothing can be done!!

Don't get me wrong I want my stuff back! Unless you deal with this the right way your fix isn't going to keep players spending!!

If you've noticed worlds are dieing!! You've help world war over us for to long and I'm sure event that the free player won't stand a chance!!

Slowly but surly more and more people leave!!

I would love to have an actual personal reply from you gree but I guess all I get is the normal kick in b. ls
    Last edited by 2nd dan; 04-22-2014 at 02:05 PM.

I completed M10 on 2nd ltm with my small builds. Woke up and had to start over on M1.
    I still had enough to get 1/2 way through M21 dispite being robbed of completing 10 missions.
    I want my Viceroy recruit
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Quote Originally Posted by BADMARKX View Post
    I completed M10 on 2nd ltm with my small builds. Woke up and had to start over on M1.
    I still had enough to get 1/2 way through M21 dispite being robbed of completing 10 missions.
    I want my Viceroy recruit
    Iv been lucky iv almost completely re done the whole of the 2nd ltq twice !! Got to 20 first time on 21 this time!! Bet gree won't refund that gold!!

I would like to clarify this point and reiterate, players have not experienced any losses in items, gold or resources because their account was rolled back.

Progress was lost, in terms of battle points/experience points gained and Outposts captured but this is not an actual loss because any items, gold or units used to make that progress have been returned to each player's account.

Each player will be coming out ahead of where they started because we are crediting completed mission rewards even though the resources used to complete those missions have been returned to the account. On top of that, we are crediting each player with 2,000 gold.

In other words, each account will be exactly where it was on Sunday, but with extra mission rewards that didn't require resources to to gain and an extra 2,000 gold.

Again, we apologize for this disruption and we are working to ensure such a situation does not happen again.

I would like to reiterate that gree should take their heads out of their A's.

Being reset to Sunday has wasted hours and hours of our time to level cmds and screws everyone who was planning on finishing the second ltm earlier on because all our ques dropped were reset to mission 1. Not to mention 5 days planning to have those ques drop at the right time. 2000gold is nothing stop trying to make it like you are doing us the favor. In the future just be straight up and tell us to bend over n lube up.

All my small builds popped iv have to complete the ltq 2 twice if I didn't spend I wouldn't of completed it also when I started my small ques had 18 hours left I only had 9 the rebuild and reque is not the same unless iv for my math completely wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    I would like to clarify this point and reiterate, players have not experienced any losses in items, gold or resources because their account was rolled back.

Progress was lost, in terms of battle points/experience points gained and Outposts captured but this is not an actual loss because any items, gold or units used to make that progress have been returned to each player's account.

Each player will be coming out ahead of where they started because we are crediting completed mission rewards even though the resources used to complete those missions have been returned to the account. On top of that, we are crediting each player with 2,000 gold.

In other words, each account will be exactly where it was on Sunday, but with extra mission rewards that didn't require resources to to gain and an extra 2,000 gold.

Again, we apologize for this disruption and we are working to ensure such a situation does not happen again.
    Still, that is not really good for compensation. I lost all progress on levelling coms, which is a pain to do. I don't have the items and cmdrs from first ltq yet, while i completed it. We don't know when this ltq is gojng to end, since the time says over an hour. It messes up my next ltq, since i was already stacking for that. So yeah, i agree with former op's, that this really is much more serious.
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119