View Poll Results: Unhappy with gree (fix) are you Gona stop spending / quit?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (fix is a joke iv had enough)

19 95.00%
  • No (I'll write mug on my face)

1 5.00%

Exclamation Who's leaving then? Let's show gree they need to do a proper fix!!

In sure a lot of you are not happy!

A roll back doesn't not fix issues what about all the time we spent pretting for ltq 1 and 2 you just set back to 0!!

There's the reserves wasted!

The time lost!

The rewards lost! I'm myself completed everything
    So now that I can't make a super jugger! So does that mean I can claim a refund for everything iv spent on all events! I want to know!!

So I make this post to open your eyes the fix you have provided is terrible

How you have handled this situation is terrible!! We know your working on the issue as the game came back up! The fact no one bothered to even comment is a joke

I hope your pre next quater profits drop as much as they rose this quater!! It's about time we made you see how unhappy people are!!
    Top 25 here we come watch out!

Come over to world 15 and see what we are doing

Yeah, i'm leaving. It took me a week to plan this ltq. Even if they fix some things, it doesn't make up for the hours lost, the repeating of the ltq, not being able to finish it now, the messed up leader board, and even the messing up of the next ltq seeing that my queues are gone. And to top it all, not one word from gree. Bye
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

Agreed and to put a new lvl 100 half way threw a month! What a joke!!!
    Top 25 here we come watch out!

I unfortunately will be leaving the game. Not worth the lack of respect they show their customers.

Yep have requested my refund of ALL WON expenditures. Once I receive my refunds I will hand my bases over to my teammates and leave. From the box timer reset lag that gree refuses to refund my gold for to this current fiasco I have had enough. So long gree I have had enough of your abuse

Game is getting to be a joke

I thought it was a good game spend just $55 on it, now I feel like I just threw the money away, chat ban is dumb, the censor is crazy, funny I thought it was a war game not a lets all hold hands game,, I wish I could have my money back, I feel like they stole from me

Talked to iTunes and they'll be refunding my money I spent on this game. Just left all 3 worlds I play in, donated my resources, and gave away my bases. I'm a free man now!