Gree. We realize you are having issues but please keep us updated.

Gree,

The fact that this is the 2nd LTE which you have performed maintenance on this month is bad enough.
    The fact that you have done no updates as to how long this will continue is worse. Many of us are losing fuel and cannot activate boost so will lose millions of UV. Almost everybody cannot log in to collect the missions so will lose out on future missions they would have completed. We cannot add builds to our factories while our warehouses fill up so we are losing resources. And your patent response as always will be after this is over here is between 500-1500 gold a few resources which amount to squat and maybe a gold box or two. People would not be as upset if they knew there was an end in sight to these screw ups but you have shown time and again you cannot get it right. Yet still no one from gree even admits there is an issue.

I would still be upset

Quote Originally Posted by Timmie View Post
    Gree,

The fact that this is the 2nd LTE which you have performed maintenance on this month is bad enough.
    The fact that you have done no updates as to how long this will continue is worse. Many of us are losing fuel and cannot activate boost so will lose millions of UV. Almost everybody cannot log in to collect the missions so will lose out on future missions they would have completed. We cannot add builds to our factories while our warehouses fill up so we are losing resources. And your patent response as always will be after this is over here is between 500-1500 gold a few resources which amount to squat and maybe a gold box or two. People would not be as upset if they knew there was an end in sight to these screw ups but you have shown time and again you cannot get it right. Yet still no one from gree even admits there is an issue.
    I hear you and agree with most but I would still be very upset and annoyed as I have spent a lot of my hard earned cash on this game and I've spent money on this build event to try and get my first perfect 90 which won't happen now because il likely miss many drops , guys in my team last time had spent 29k gold only for the game to go down last few hours of event , this ain't good enough especially when being refunded with 500 gold ! Like come on I spend a fortune and get compensated with peanuts hardly fair , us coiners get this game going and we will be chatting with players in all other worlds to attempt to make gree see sense , hopefully we can get players to hold off spending until we are compensated properly, tho I doubt that but gree shld at the very least continue the event from where we were locked out , it's getting old now and pushing many of us experienced players who spend well out the door and effectively gree are killing there own product

Timmie u suck at this game. But gree suck more. **** you gree. ❤️Timmie

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    Timmie u suck at this game. But gree suck more. **** you gree. ❤️Timmie
    Another of my loyal fans ❤️merc

Thats actually a nice and good motive now to leave the game for good. They not only didnt said anything about this downservice but also:

- Made all of us lose not only the prizes from the first mini mission, but on the second one too: just missed my doomsday.
    - Everything i made yesterday is gone. All my leveling comm, all my build, all the upgrade buildings, ALL THE BP IVE EARNED(and it was something close to 100 mill).
    - All the daily rewards is now day 1.
    - They didnt give a crap about giving updates about the situation.
    - My emails will certainly be responded in like 4 days+, with just 1 line response.
    - And how they will compensate ALL of this ? Giving 500 gold and some resources again.

Im done with this game. The lack of attention you guys have with us is really, really disappointing.
    Last edited by The Guardian; 04-22-2014 at 06:49 AM.

All I'm saying now would be a good time to communicate with the player community.

Gree corp is a stock market noted corporation and there are certain rules that apply to informing stock owners and the stock market. This is compareable to bitcoin losses by certain bitcoin banks and that would be noted as a federal crime in Japan. And not only the major amount of the status 205 and 206 players are going to tick apple iTunes, but also majority of the status 203 and 204 players will do and will be helped to do so.

You can resolve this issue, which is much larger than you understand, by communicating, which you epic'ly failed so far.

It's a Gree call, once again. This time it will require alot of compensation.

This is Such bs

When will they ever learn

I just want my units back more than anything. I raided enough fuel to last me a full day before I went to bed last night. I wake up this morning and I am at zero fuel and I lost a TON of units. And not to mention the lost LTE rewards, the lost ap, the lost ap rewards, and the fuel packs I had to use this morning to make sure I didn't go negative again.

I hope you have a really good plan to fix this, Gree.

Top 25 here we come watch out!

Lost day

As most seem to be in similar situation
    Gree please consider your options on keeping players happy
    World 19
    I lost an sb( I can get it back not an issue hopefully)
    Finally got logged in to find :
    Fuel 0 watched 6 k units disbanded instantly
    All limited comms and boosts etc earned from round 1gone !
    5 days planning gone and never to be seen again
    All com lvl ing wasted for 31 hrs wasted
    I assume peoples lost/used gold will be returned-to their account ASAP

Giving us back all first limited comms etc back is a must,plus notice of 5 days on next build would help as a one off,with maybe lesser uv for the lower lvld that this has hit hard
    Plus something in the way of communication would go a long way,we had someone in w19 from gree very briefly in WC but didn't really pacify anyone
    Hoping you respond ASAP
    Realised also I lost approx 37 m bps and all the titainium/uraninium can this also be returned?
    Last edited by Plat; 04-22-2014 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Extra info

Any mods from gree

Does anyone from gree monitor and comment here?

Anyone

I have checked my details and I'm still out of pocket after this update,and with noway of getting an answer apart from automated emails !
    Does. Anyone at gree care to keep the players happy with the money cow their milking so well?