Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Login issues

Quote Originally Posted by GDKaiser View Post
    I want the Doomsday I was on the path winning or the 5k in gold back all the boosts you can't drop servers during a event without consequences!
    Well said except I was on my way to the viceroy

It's really sad how badly Gree fails when it comes to communication. Lag has been a hug problem but there putting in time making cosmetic changes. And a lot of us have played long enough to know that Gree won't give adequate compensation that will reflect the damage done to our ability to complete the limited

Exclamation This is not acceptable "Gree the Greedy"

Yeah that's right I bought gold before and guess what if had it all refunded and kept all my stuff. Huh isn't that so cool. I assure you who run this corporation to give more than 500 gold this time to everyone but 1000 gold for the second time he'll it should double the amount everytime this comes up! Have a nice serverlh as day. Good day to you.

I woke up to messages that I'm under occupation, guess I can kiss goodbye to that op. If that's the case that's me done, I'll be deleting the app...yet another case of Gree' incompetence.

Server outrage.

.maybe someone capped Grees base. Probably capped by the CIA . Bout time with all the basic errors they make taking the game offline, if they spent more time sorting the players issues and not just chat banning players for non offences then maybe drop outs on the servers would not be as big an issue.

Dum de dum dum dum

Would be really nice to hear a comment Grok.

We are having issues come back in 15 mins, maybe and hour, maybe tomorrow morning? Delete the ap we are done?

Something?

Complain to iTunes everybody. Gree won't be nearly as responsive and the compensation will be nothing---if they even do compensate people. Build events are all about timing, but it's hard to demonstrate that to Gree clearly exactly what you spent (Speedups etc), what you were set up to get (rewards and which CDR you would have received), and what queus you were unable to click on....so the best recourse is to complain to iTunes and/or dispute your recent charges with your credit card.

Really sucks when this happens guys...I am not going after the current Limited CDR set being offered, but if I was I'd be seriously pissed off.

Login Issues

over 2 hours now

Get a refund

Hi all I specifically signed up here so I could comment on this latest Gree failure to take care of its customers. Quite simply put I've had enough of paying for a service and not receiving the said service. Constant lagging and server outages have made planning and playing this game impossible. So, I've taken screen shots of all the problems and will be contacting iTunes for a full refund on a faulty application. If you are Australian and submit this to iTunes and they say they won't refund, gently remind them of the Accc ruling December 2013. As for Gree, shame on you for ruining a potential fantastic game with your penny pinching. Guessing this post will be deleted as soon as they log in which ill place a bet will be 8 hours from now lol. Any complaints in w28 can be directed to Jam

A case representation from w-28 Bb-General

Hello everyone ,

After a long break I finally joined back this forum seeing a continuous failures of Gree's support and their fake promises to accommodate Players as their valued customers. It's kinda funny seeing how Gree finds reasons on how to get next investment out of players hand. Those who are dedicated lovers of this game and spend for the longevity of this game ,they deserve this response from Gree ? I know Gree would answer back it was needed for game future? Blah blah blah .. What future Gree ? Eating players money both hands and yet to give them a attitude of professional company ? .. If server choking is a issue. Then where is the action ? .every now and then players keep investing on Gree for what ? A blank response ? Lack of communication ? Forcing players to give up after hopeless attitude ? .. I didn't ever intended to come in and adress but Gree for how long ? If you want us to quit ? Give us a sensible reason but screwing events despite getting money from us ? Is a serious offence ..we consider you a professional company and we expect professional attitude .if this pattern continues..it will be Gree paying price not just by Lossing players but also facing some serious Law offences on Apple and Android ends .

At approximately the 2.5hour mark now. I was on mission 5, should be on approximately mission 15-17 by now depending on UV totals.

I'm going to guess it will take approximately 2-3 vaults to compensate/rebuild the UV I was unable to collect.

And you can be damn sure I will buy the vaults if I don't have all those rewards waiting to be collected, submit to Gree for reimbursement which I know won't happen, and then contact Apple for reimbursement for Gree's failure yet again during a timed event.

Gree needs to institute an "auto collect" of
    Sorts for this game. I'm guessing it might cut into their gold profits from speed ups. But I also am guessing it would probably end up generating a net profit by eliminating a huge portion of refund requests.

Guys I don't know how far we could take a protest of sorts but I'd like for us too all stop spending our cash until things change, this ain't the first time nor will it be the last . Gree seem to be killing there own product and IMO there best product

I was on mission 19 when it crashed. So probably will have no shot at the new 100 commander after some of my other units come out. This is the third LTE gree has messed up like this in last couple months. I just requested a refund from apple as each time I requested anything from gree I get the patented response we are looking into this.

Hey guys anyone who has not been through the process before gree won't give you a penny and better still if you push them they will get serious and tell you to go to iTunes , so best thing is to send one mail to gree complaint and then go to your iTunes account , iTunes purchase history and report problems with all purchases your looking to be refunded on , they will give you a full refund on anything upto 3 months I am sure but don't take the Mickey it's not iTunes fault and we all would like a refund when needed , I for one will be doing so as I've lost out on a lot and spent my hard earned cash , fool me once shame on you gree ! Fool me twice well I'm the idiot !

You will at least get some goodies I was on m7 and had them timed for when I awake and you can at least get more of the new 100s in other events but I'm done coining for now