War Inc - War of Eostre thread started by Sol was deleted???

Anyone have any ideas why Gree would delete this thread? There were so many points and faults proven with the current system and how DK owns the boards because of it. There were major talks about strip wars and how DK can almost always match up with the top ten DK Empire because they are always in first place and their DK Empire is always in the top ten.

Do you think Gree deleted it because they didn't want another reason for players to boycott? Or is it possible they really are DK players and felt the thread made them look bad so they wanted it gone? Maybe the Gree Reaper just foretold many players giving up for the top ten or number one spot after they would have read that so decided it was in their best interest to kill the thread? We all know nearly 50% of top ten is locked by DK because of the current war matchmaking system. DK can pretty much match up with their alliance 75% of the time. Please don't start with the hating and the im an idiot posts, just give your opinions below.

Who cares who is number 1? This game is only about who has the most money. If you have money, join DK for an epic+. If not, don't be jealous of the fact that there are other people who are richer than you and who are willing to spend more than you regardless of the reward. There ain't no such thing as free number 1. Even if DK is gone, someone else will pick up the footsteps and score 30m a war.
    Why are you and bunch of other kids still hanging onto the idea that DK empire is hogging top 10, or rainbow alliance is hogging top 10. You are complaining most likely because 1) you do not have gems or are not spending gems for war, 2) you hate DK empire for some reasons and you get ultra jealous of the fact that they have more money than you.

You play the game the way you want to play and you should respect what others are doing as well. If you don't pay up, you ain't getting no epic or epic+.

Get real kids and grow up.

Sorry, but the whole conspiracy theory about DK being Gree employees and how DK owns the matchmaking system etc etc... it makes you look like an idiot. That was not the only thread that has ever dealt with stripping, or DK, or RR being constant #1 for that matter. Your ramblings continue to make you look like... well, I'll say it again. An idiot.

Get over it. If you don't like that they have more money than you, or you aren't in a guild that will ever beat them, accept the fact, or move on. Don't keep rehashing the same crap over and over.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Sorry, but the whole conspiracy theory about DK being Gree employees and how DK owns the matchmaking system etc etc... it makes you look like an idiot. That was not the only thread that has ever dealt with stripping, or DK, or RR being constant #1 for that matter. Your ramblings continue to make you look like... well, I'll say it again. An idiot.

Get over it. If you don't like that they have more money than you, or you aren't in a guild that will ever beat them, accept the fact, or move on. Don't keep rehashing the same crap over and over.
    I think Busteroaf is vaguely telling him to quit, perhaps a ban...?
    Thanks Gree for listening

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianThreatMachine View Post
    My opinion is that you sound like a very very jealous person. Just enjoy a free game spend if you want and dont if you dont want. I never understand why people always hate on others who play the spending game better. Stripping is not at all equal to cheating its making the most of the current system. I personally dont believe its super fun but you cant blame a guild for making the most of the current situation, thats what defines having good leadership.

Also the conspiracy theories make you sound like an idiot and its easy to just throw around non based arguments.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

with the 11+ movement they also removed all QQ threads exept the original movement thread. the bros etc etc anti stripping movement thread is stil up. if they wanted to do what ur describing they would have taken that one down aswel.

All these simpletons claiming DK is made up of GREE employees is hilarious. They outspend everyone else. End of story. In any pay to win game, the players with the most money will all join a single guild/team/clan/faction and become #1. Simple as that.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

over

that war is over. lets focus on the now

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    I think Busteroaf is vaguely telling him to quit, perhaps a ban...?
    Either would be lovely. You know me so well.

Busteroaf
    Retired

most of DK has cheated with that said most of the top 10 has except two guilds. they have been stripping there gm for points which means they are exploiting the game pure and simple. Not spending but point prostitution nothing more. Most guilds are upset and complained about DK rebel alliance and war inc to get them banned for stripping. Hope they all get banned GREE will get no more money from me till they do ban people who cheat either deliberate or by exploiting the game by stripping which is cheating

Quote Originally Posted by dangdp7 View Post
    most of DK has cheated with that said most of the top 10 has except two guilds. they have been stripping there gm for points which means they are exploiting the game pure and simple. Not spending but point prostitution nothing more. Most guilds are upset and complained about DK rebel alliance and war inc to get them banned for stripping. Hope they all get banned GREE will get no more money from me till they do ban people who cheat either deliberate or by exploiting the game by stripping which is cheating
    You do realize that the top 10 guilds are the ones spending the most money in game. Collectively banning them would decrease in app purchases for GREE. Please think before you speak.

P.S. Just so you know, your $9.99 purchases and 65 gems will not be missed. Good luck in the upcoming world's end war. Take care, now. Buh bye.

We were winning every war before stripping showed it's face. Do you really think that Gree is going to ban the 3
    top money makers in the game? DK collectively spends @ $70k per war. I hope they eliminate us for your $50. That's gonna be real effective. Bounce this around....stripping is lucrative for Gree. That's all. And we are not Gree employees...or are we?
    Last edited by DK Rob; 04-23-2014 at 05:23 PM.

Speaking of gree, is the company picnic still on for this weekend Rob?

Quote Originally Posted by dangdp7 View Post
    Derp derp. Guy who only talks about stripping is cheating is derp. Derp Derp.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    derp derp. Guy who only talks about stripping is cheating is derp. Derp derp.

omg omg busteroaf owns again, watch out people!
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android