Any top 25 teams besides SAS and SAS2 complete all streaks? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Any top 25 teams besides SAS and SAS2 complete all streaks?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajones View Post
    I just read this & thought it was a joke, but apparently the joke is on the teams that earned the 11/11 streak. How can Gree award the prize to a team just because of a lost of 4-hr? Teams are matched randomly, who is to say that they wouldn't meet the team that broke their streak & lose again. As a minimum Gree should award the teams that complete the 11/11 streak honestly an additional equivalent prize with mods.

Safe to assume the same offer wasn't extended to SC, who had the same three (not four) hour delay and proudly finished all streaks. I wonder how much money they wasted on matches 8-11, and how much Gree will refund?

On the plus side, this does show all of CC what SAS has known for a year: TAW are a bunch of spoiled, shameless children who will gladly beg and cry for pixels, no matter how bad it makes them look. But the worst part is that Gree actually gives in to them. Just like the two phantom wins they got a few battles back (verified by multiple then-FC members).

This isn't a game. This is corporate fraud. The truth is I am very embarrassed for TAW, especially those who are quite rightfully feeling shame at being awarded a prize they did not earn.

Still couldn't beat us head to head.

Post Count
    I love this thread. It starts off with Montecore gloating about SAS 1 and 2 being the only teams to complete their streaks. Then it ends with Montecore throwing a tantrum when he learns that TAW have been awarded their final streak prize.

Banned
    Post Count
    i have a right to be upset. we spent a lot of time, money and energy kicking your teeth in and breaking your streaks. for gree to give you the prizes anyway stretches well beyond their typical mistreatment of their customers into true malfeasance and stupidity. i am asking gree to remove the vest from my inventory.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    i have a right to be upset. we spent a lot of time, money and energy kicking your teeth in and breaking your streaks. for gree to give you the prizes anyway stretches well beyond their typical mistreatment of their customers into true malfeasance and stupidity. i am asking gree to remove the vest from my inventory.
    Hey Monte, hope your ban isn't permanent. The forum will now be FULL of valuable info and FREE of SAS whining? What?

I would write I will miss your posts but I would be lying. Try whining and see if it works. LOL
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Hb why do you bother with war when you will get the prizes anyway? What is the point?
    Why was this offer not made public knowledge for other teams who may of been affected but didn't cry about it?
    Why did you get rewarded a prize you didn't earn, when anyone else who gets an issue of grees doing get told tough?