Any top 25 teams besides SAS and SAS2 complete all streaks? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any top 25 teams besides SAS and SAS2 complete all streaks?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Very subtitle recruiting strategy after the recent mass exodus. Nice monted*ck.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    What a fail of a thread.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    It may seem like a troll but I am genuinely curious. Everyone already knows TAW, SC, P&L were unable to do it. I'm sure many streak teams did. But I want to know about the top 25 or even top 50.

I won go fish 7 times in a row

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just curious if they were the only two to be able to do it, or if any other teams did as well.
    My fav streak: it's been 9 straight weekends that montecore almost put down his game and talked to some real people.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It may seem like a troll but I am genuinely curious. Everyone already knows TAW, SC, P&L were unable to do it. I'm sure many streak teams did. But I want to know about the top 25 or even top 50.
    Everyone already knows? I don't think so mr.
    Taw lost 4 hours at beginning of event and will most likely be compensated with the prize for that. SC got it as always. And for the first time EVER, SAS2 also got it. PnL has never got it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @Monte Which SAS stopped TAW streak? 1 or 2?
    thanks in advance

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenWill View Post
    @Monte Which SAS stopped TAW streak? 1 or 2?
    thanks in advance
    SAS1 in the most scoring battle ever. 16mill to 15mill or something

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Karen, SAS 1 stopped their streak.

Also, whoever said TAW lost 4 hours is exaggerating. Anyway, its irrelevant because SC also lost the same amount of time and successfully got their streaks.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aron View Post
    Everyone already knows? I don't think so mr.
    Taw lost 4 hours at beginning of event and will most likely be compensated with the prize for that. SC got it as always. And for the first time EVER, SAS2 also got it. PnL has never got it.
    I only knew of SC completing one other time, but I could be mistaken. Hadn't even realized they did it this time until someone wrote back in this thread.

SC and TAW both lost the same amount of time, so I don't see Gree giving TAW a prize. SC simply proved that streaks could still be completed even with the shorter amount of time to do it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    SC has gotten the final streak prize 6 times, including the last 3 in a row. With the amount of times you have attacked me in game you think you would have seen my inventory
    Coming soon to your hood..........

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whoopass View Post
    Very subtitle recruiting strategy after the recent mass exodus. Nice monted*ck.
    Not sure what "mass exodus" you're talking about. We were turning away recruits we really wanted to add, but we were full. While we would consider adding back maybe one or two of the people who went to TAW, I'm personally glad the others left. We want people who want to pay half as much for second, complete all streaks, and break TAW's streaks - not people who want to pay twice as much for first and not finish streaks.

And even after that "mass exodus", TAW still couldn't beat SAS head to head when their streaks were on the line. Was damn close though, and I know if TAW had more participation and SAS hadn't had such terrific teamwork and heart it could have gone the other way.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtstar7439 View Post
    SC has gotten the final streak prize 6 times, including the last 3 in a row. With the amount of times you have attacked me in game you think you would have seen my inventory
    I don't even know how many streak battles there have been. I have been impressed with SCs tactics, particularly the ability to snag third in the last few hours. And the dedication to no banking by C-Money and some of your others always makes me happy to face you guys in battle.

Post Count
    Keep hitting us every couple of hours and you'll find out ;D

P.S +14 energy 😘😘😘
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    that's awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajones View Post
    El1te in 13th place was 61-0 with 24 ppl.

Post Count
    I don't know, but what I would like to know is there any top syndicate that hasn't sold their souls, and lost their morals and values, just for rank in the game?