GREE: Individual prizes also has wrong mods!! Please fix.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GREE: Individual prizes also has wrong mods!! Please fix.

Post Count

Thumbs down GREE: Individual prizes also has wrong mods!! Please fix.

I received the Docs Scrubs for placing top 500 in individual ip standings. It was supposed to be 16% armor defense but it only shows up as 5% in my inventory! What a rip-off!

Post Count

Prize

Quote Originally Posted by mia201 View Post
    I received the Docs Scrubs for placing top 500 in individual ip standings. It was supposed to be 16% armor defense but it only shows up as 5% in my inventory! What a rip-off!
    I didn't even get a prize... but our sorry campers did.

We had a couple of bad values in the data, will fix (it is supposed to be 15%)

Looks like the Cholo Chopper is also incorrect, that will also be fixed.

Post Count
    I did not even get prize awesome

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Top 600 prize is +16% mafia def...very nice work gree

I haven't gotten my individual reward

I got the syndicate rewards but I didn't get individual it said no individual reward and I was rank group 1201-1400 i spent a lot of money getting to the position i got to i sent in a email i have got a response yet thank you for reading and what ever help you can give me

Post Count

No individual prizes?

I have three accounts that scored enough points to get an individual prize. The fact that there is Not displayed any tier-list (point requirements per tier) and what prizes that followed makes it Close to impossible to check If u got the right prize and mod. I have gone through the personal Mods on all three and compared to the rewards, this is the result as far as i can see:

Acc 1: 664,806 points, got the Killer Kunai (201-225)
    Acc 2: 526,974 points, got NO REWARD
    Acc 3: 328,154 points, got NO REWARD

So my question is simple and i hope to get an answer: what reward should I have gotten based on these points? This is really frustrating so would appreciate any help.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I was top 30k as I was only here for last 2hr on Monday but I didn't get a prize

Post Count
    Still not fixed yet. And when I submit a ticket about this issue I got the following reply

"Thanks for contacting GREE Support. This is what is going on:

Certain types of boost, generally those that make something smaller, fewer or shorter(i.e. "fewer casualties", "shorter upgrade times", "less time till your health refills") have diminishing returns when there are multiple sources of that boost on your account or faction. What that means is, each new source of that boost that you add is slightly less effective. So for instance if you have a 5% health regen boost effect and then another 5% health regen boost is added, you would see a total boost effect of 9%.

This is intentional, because these boosts cannot logically go below zero. It's impossible to have faster-than-instant upgrade times, for instance. Or to have a casualty rate modifier so low that you actually get units back. So for these boost types, we have the diminishing returns effect stated as above. New sources of the boost will still add to your total and progress you, though. Boost effects that ADD something (more attack, more defense, etc.) theoretically have no logical upper limit, and those stack normally (5% extra attack boost + 5% extra attack boost = 10% extra attack boost).

Regards,

Ben Scott
    GREE Support"

Wth?

Still not fixed yet. And when I submit a ticket about this issue I got the following reply

Certain types of boost, generally those that make something smaller, fewer or shorter(i.e. "fewer casualties", "shorter upgrade times", "less time till your health refills") have diminishing returns when there are multiple sources of that boost on your account or faction. What that means is, each new source of that boost that you add is slightly less effective. So for instance if you have a 5% health regen boost effect and then another 5% health regen boost is added, you would see a total boost effect of 9%.

This is intentional, because these boosts cannot logically go below zero. It's impossible to have faster-than-instant upgrade times, for instance. Or to have a casualty rate modifier so low that you actually get units back. So for these boost types, we have the diminishing returns effect stated as above. New sources of the boost will still add to your total and progress you, though. Boost effects that ADD something (more attack, more defense, etc.) theoretically have no logical upper limit, and those stack normally (5% extra attack boost + 5% extra attack boost = 10% extra attack boost).

Regards,

Ben Scott
    GREE Support"

Wth?
    I don't know. I'll check in on this today and also figure out why you got that answer.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Regards,

Ben Scott
    GREE Support"

Wth?
    Gree math, smh…

Lurker
    Post Count
    has this been resolved?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimp.change View Post
    has this been resolved?
    This issue also makes me think about the pros & cons of awarding taw an undeserving prize.

What say you?
    The Real Gold Standard

Lurker
    Post Count
    Does anyone have a list of what individual prizes should have been awarded?