Important Server Update Required, Syndicates Will Remain Locked Temporarily

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Important Server Update Required, Syndicates Will Remain Locked Temporarily

Important Server Update Required, Syndicates Will Remain Locked Temporarily

Hello everyone,

To perform necessary server upgrades, we will have to leave syndicate membership locked for several days after the end of the current Syndicate Battle event. We understand that this will be an inconvenience for some of our players, and we deeply apologize for that. We will have the server upgrades done as soon as possible and provide an eta when one is available.

Thank you for your patience, and again we apologize for any inconvenience experienced.

Post Count
    Interesting....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Great .... -.-

Post Count
    Thank you, GREE. Now we all can spend more time with freeloaders in our syndicate, befriend them, and celebrate this fantastic war together in harmony.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Title changed since it isn't so much emergency maintenance as just something we have to do to keep things ticking along. Won't have any far-reaching effects other than being frustrating (which we apologize again for, it is completely understandable)
    Last edited by CJ54; 04-21-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up!
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Banned
    Post Count
    How about locking the syndicates forever? Players quit, die, get in fights, none of it matters. Forever trapped.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ↑ well of course you say thank. You like the abuse.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hope the server update , increases the drop rate for uzis , and for the inconvienance caused of losing a week of being able to sort our syndicates , getting rid and getting new folkes in , how about in the next epic boss , u give us a chance of getting a health regain bonus ????????? For the inconvienance yours disgruntalled

Post Count
    I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhr Military View Post
    Hope the server update , increases the drop rate for uzis , and for the inconvienance caused of losing a week of being able to sort our syndicates , getting rid and getting new folkes in , how about in the next epic boss , u give us a chance of getting a health regain bonus ????????? For the inconvienance yours disgruntalled
    LOL, that was a great joke! Any change/update/etc is to make the game worse and worse,,,

Post Count
    hahahaha now my leader cant kick me out for having easter and not so much war? lol amazing gree u making players super campers now haha :P

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tanioula View Post
    hahahaha now my leader cant kick me out for having easter and not so much war? lol amazing gree u making players super campers now haha :P
    I'm glad you're taking pride in that accomplishment!

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Better fix it so slackers and saboteurs can be kicked out during battles. The current situation is BS.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So much hostility. I love the arrogance on display here. Because no one wants to take any responsibility for having campers in their own syndicate, this becomes GREE's fault. I've never been a GREE apologist, but you guys need to take some personal responsibility on this one.