Important Server Update Required, Syndicates Will Remain Locked Temporarily - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Important Server Update Required, Syndicates Will Remain Locked Temporarily

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sap_pete View Post
    Better fix it so slackers and saboteurs can be kicked out during battles. The current situation is BS.
    It's a phone game. Get a grip.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would like to see at least an opportunity to boot immediately after last battle before rewards are given. Maybe have a minimum score allowance to prevent wrongly booted players

Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    I would like to see at least an opportunity to boot immediately after last battle before rewards are given. Maybe have a minimum score allowance to prevent wrongly booted players
    Everyone who was part of the faction during the war gets the prize. That is the exact reason that factions stay locked for an hour after battle (except a deal longer this time due to the server maintenance, but normally an hour).

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    This has been discussed before. If a player is booted from a syndicate after war (for whatever reason) then Gree will award them the prizes won by the syndicate if they send a ticket in. That being a time consuming pita is the reason why syndicates have been locked for a couple of hours after war ends.

As Oh_TheHorror says, syndicates need to take responsibility beforehand. It's not like they don't have a whole cycle to gauge someone's performance, is it?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

right down the street, the house on the left
    Post Count
    (In a soft creeeeppy voice) We're sorry, we're sorry

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    This has been discussed before. If a player is booted from a syndicate after war (for whatever reason) then Gree will award them the prizes won by the syndicate if they send a ticket in. That being a time consuming pita is the reason why syndicates have been locked for a couple of hours after war ends.

As Oh_TheHorror says, syndicates need to take responsibility beforehand. It's not like they don't have a whole cycle to gauge someone's performance, is it?
    But I lost my phone! And then I found it but my iTunes account was locked, and the bank said I had to go in person on Monday. And then when I showed up they said my account was locked for 48 hours.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the information

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

minimum points

I vote for minimum points to get the prize. we could set them before battle and not be able to change them till all prizes are awarded. i would go as far as having a countdown like 24 hours before battle being the limit on how many points are minimum required for prize. as long as these minimum points are set by the syndicate and not by Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    does this locking have anything to do with why I cannot get connection to the syndicate forum or even donate to syndicate?

Quote Originally Posted by wawoftam View Post
    does this locking have anything to do with why I cannot get connection to the syndicate forum or even donate to syndicate?
    Yes, unforeseen side effect. We're working on getting that functionality back up in 30-60 minutes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Yes, unforeseen side effect. We're working on getting that functionality back up in 30-60 minutes.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Went away over Easter and thought I was going crazy.

Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up but it dosent help when you've got ten players stuck in our second syn that can't rejoin us for this sltq which was listed as a Ltq. Sounds like this server issue isn't the only problem going on in gree.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." --Alexander Hamilton

Okay, functionality aside from people leaving or joining (which still has to remain locked for the time being) should be back up now.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count

Really??!??

So this could take what? 3 days?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Okay, functionality aside from people leaving or joining (which still has to remain locked for the time being) should be back up now.
    so what is wrong withe the servers? why the maintenance
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589