iOS Transfers..... - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: iOS Transfers.....

Post Count
    I finally received a response to my support ticket this morning. Hopefully everyone else receives one very soon also.
    MW ID: 676461279

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix or for a MOD to give status update.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokes58 View Post
    I finally received a response to my support ticket this morning. Hopefully everyone else receives one very soon also.
    I also received a response this morning, however it served no purpose as they asked for usual info that I had already included in the support request email they replied to what's the point!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNI View Post
    I also received a response this morning, however it served no purpose as they asked for usual info that I had already included in the support request email they replied to what's the point!
    Same exact thing happened to me and that was after waiting a week just to get a response! It took 5 more days to get resolved. I've been told to copy Apple/google on any further emails to support.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its pretty frustrating that I have a useless device waiting to have my game transferred, and the ticket process break down, and the previously working in game transfer was working. Oh, add the fact Droid works.

Sweet. Like a hairy box.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Any word. They closed the thread they said we should use.

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey Gree.

Do you think we are that stupid? Functionality like this doesn't just "disappear". It is obvious you deliberately removed it. You say you are "investigating" this. Let me spare you the effort: just roll back the change you made to remove the functionality.

Level with us guys. Why did you do it? Is it to stop people from selling their accounts? We know that is not allowed but why should the rest of us be penalized by having this function removed? There are hundreds of legitimate reasons why people want to transfer the game between devices.

And I believe Apple requires you to have this functionality for iOS devices. Right?

So investigate people who sell their accounts, by all means, but don't think we are all bad.

Post Count
    I guess this was false hope. I responded with everything they requested and more. Back to waiting with no information. I would ask what the average support response time is for Gree. All real companies maintain that kind of information but that would suggest Gree being a real company.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    bump for a fix

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm going on 8 days with no reply. Several tickets have been sent. Looks like I will be missing the war and will more than likely stop playing now. Thanks gree for helping me decide to call it quits.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Getting old View Post
    I'm going on 8 days with no reply. Several tickets have been sent. Looks like I will be missing the war and will more than likely stop playing now. Thanks gree for helping me decide to call it quits.
    Just 8 days, you've a bit of waiting to do yet. I'm at 18 days and counting! Complete joke.

Post Count
    My account was finally restored today. Hopefully everyone else's gets done very quickly.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Seems they fixed the transfers, I was able to transfer an account this morning!

Lurker
    Post Count
    My account was finally restored today. Hopefully everyone else's gets done very quickly.
    Lucky you - still waiting here. Gree if you're reading this, 18 days, c'mon let's have my account back id 183930627

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix?