GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS Transfers.....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

iOS Transfers.....

I know there are a few threads on this, but is the problem with transferring between iOS devices fixed yet?

Ta

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I tried transferring between two iOS devices yesterday and it didn't work. I contacted GREE and they transferred for me. Will take a day or two, though.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by codys21 View Post
    I tried transferring between two iOS devices yesterday and it didn't work. I contacted GREE and they transferred for me. Will take a day or two, though.
    Hell! I've been waiting now for almost 2 weeks.... These guys are so amazingly unprofessional. I have been computer gaming of some sort for many years and with the amount of money spent on this game I surely would expect soooo much more. My ipad just stopped working so I was unable to load it into their system and transfer it. I contacted them and got a response asking for all this information. That's fine and I appreciate the security on making sure I am who I say I am. Since then ? NOTHING!! I have asked for a time frame, a response and any information that would tell me anything. They refuse to answer. I have spent a crap load of money on my main account and also have 3 minis that I have also spent money on. If I don't get a response or my game back in the next few days, I'm probably done with this game for good and will uninstall it across all my devices. I've pretty much had it with Gree. They just don't seem to give a crap..

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, yes we are aware that there are issues with transferring your account using the in-game Funzio ID, as this function s broken at the moment.

You can refer to the following master link:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89433-iOS-Transfer-Function-Is-Down

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, yes we are aware that there are issues with transferring your account using the in-game Funzio ID, as this function s broken at the moment.

You can refer to the following master link:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89433-iOS-Transfer-Function-Is-Down
    Is this link supposed to go to another thread that tells us to click a different link?

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Getting Bored View Post
    Is this link supposed to go to another thread that tells us to click a different link?

Sorry, that was actually another link started by others. The original thread regarding this matter has since been closed. You can visit this link for the latest updates-

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...nsfer-the-game

Lurker
    Post Count
    Still doesn't work. F*ck@Gree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayen View Post
    Still doesn't work. F*ck@Gree

Fully Agree.....

I've played online games similar to WoW where I paid my 21.95 a month and the customer service was 100x better then what we are getting from Gree. I don't know what the player base is for MW but I know many people who spend 2 to 3 vaults on things in game. I usually spend close to $50 a month, not recently though, so they must be doing ok. I just don't understand how come their customer service is so ****ty? I've never seen such ambivalent behavior towards the actual people who end up paying their paychecks. I come from a customer service industry and if we treated people that way we wouldn't be in business very long. Take heed my warning Gree'd.......keep it up and have no customers. /end rant
    Last edited by xXJonnyXx; 04-23-2014 at 11:12 AM. Reason: I had more to say..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix?

Post Count
    Bump. You say send in a ticket. I did 10 days ago. Still waiting to get my game back...... For the amount of money I put into this game you would think a simple transfer would take a day or two tops. Not two weeks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ochr0961 View Post
    Bump. You say send in a ticket. I did 10 days ago. Still waiting to get my game back...... For the amount of money I put into this game you would think a simple transfer would take a day or two tops. Not two weeks.
    Some have been waiting over a month. I gave up on my mini account that is now lost in transfer hell
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Can any mods give some input please? I wouldn't care as much if it was my mini. But it is my main account and I am missing out on all the events and boosts that come with them too. I have played other games and their customer support is always doing everything they can to make their customers happy. Free month. Items into your inventory. And so on. But it seems like support here just likes to twiddle their thumbs. Is the support strictly just to answer tickets? Or are they also part of the developers team so when games like the FA right now have problems everyone just tries fixing that and everyone just forgets about the tickets? Not sure if the questions have a known answer. All I know is it is sad that tickets go so long before being addressed or fixed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix?