iOS Transfers..... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS Transfers.....

Lurker
    Post Count
    Anybody knows if the transfer problem is solved with the new update?

Post Count
    Lol I just read the last comment of mod ...of sending ticket for transfer ( closed post)....are u guys serious?
    Some of us we transfer game often ...fighting on iPad ....(WD,FA )....rest on iPhone .....so if I start sending tickets to keep transfer my account ....basically I will need to lay was wait ....pls do something about this and fix it ....
    Or just be upfront and tell us of it's closed for a reason .
    "You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far
    That you can't get back when you lost"

Post Count
    If the mods could help me out, I would really appreciate it. I sent a ticket in to get my account transferred and last time it took 2 weeks. It wasn't solved till I posted about it on here. Ticket is #1564303
    Thanks.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NEDM View Post
    If the mods could help me out, I would really appreciate it. I sent a ticket in to get my account transferred and last time it took 2 weeks. It wasn't solved till I posted about it on here. Ticket is #1564303
    Thanks.
    May I ask which information is required to send in, as I am getting a bit impatient waiting for the designated in game system to be fixed?

Lurker
    Post Count

Horrible company

I've given up and uninstalled, after last update I wasn't even able to log in at all. Kept getting a server error. Uninstalled and reinstalled and LO and behold another new character which means I'm never going to get my main character back. This f$cking company is the worst excuse for a gaming company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I uninstalled all copies across 4 devices and am right now telling Gree to go pound sand. What a complete waste of money. Someone ought to sue your lame POSs for completely ripping many of us off. I'm beside myself with complete disgust with how useless these people are. To Gree'D : F$CK U VERY MUCH!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas123 View Post
    May I ask which information is required to send in, as I am getting a bit impatient waiting for the designated in game system to be fixed?
    You need to give them as much info about your account as possible. Level, name, stats. Its very helpful to attach a receipt for gold as well, if you have ever purchased any. They will need your old friend code, and you need to start a new game on your new device and give them the new friend code so they know where to transfer it. It also helps to give them your UDID, which is your devices unique identifier (google it.) I use an iPod to play, if you use android it may be a little different

Post Count
    Bump hoping to get noticed
    "You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far
    That you can't get back when you lost"

Post Count
    My mini's iPod died a few weeks ago. I finally got a replacement two days ago, promptly set up MW on it, and sent in a request for account transfer. I included all the info they ask for. I have not heard anything back yet! Not even their usual automatic "we've received your message" email.
    Last edited by Aggressor; 04-26-2014 at 04:15 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressor View Post
    My mini's iPod died a few weeks ago. I finally got a replacement two days ago, promptly set up MW on it, and sent in a request for account transfer. I included all the info they ask for. I have not heard anything back yet! Not even their usual automatic "we've received your message" email.
    Its been roughly 5 to 7 days since I sent a ticket in for a transfer and I have yet to even receive the automated response as well! Guess they decided not to deal with any tickets for awhile.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Getting Bored View Post
    Its been roughly 5 to 7 days since I sent a ticket in for a transfer and I have yet to even receive the automated response as well! Guess they decided not to deal with any tickets for awhile.
    Copy iTunes or Google support on your next correspondence to support.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaboy54 View Post
    Copy iTunes or Google support on your next correspondence to support.
    Bump..........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just about to upgrade my iPhone. Guess I'll be having a bit more spare time coming up then

Post Count
    I'm on day 3 with no account transfer. Pretty upset about it, missed out on the end of Full Assault and i'm missing the raid boss :/ I guess if a mod sees this maybe they can pass along ticket #1564303 for me

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    bump for a fix - or some communication from the MOD's on when to expect a fix.....new app version had bug fixes......i guess just not this one. on version 4.0.2 - mw_20140424_2 build 402.0, still no transfer option working.

Post Count
    If you back up your old device on iCloud, you can load the file from your backup onto your new device,
    SKILLZONE 773520110.
    Maxed Health Regen time.
    Maxed Infantry Defense
    Maxed Ground Defense
    Maxed Air Defense
    Maxed Sea Defense
    Maxed Defense from Buildings.
    Maxed Building output
    Maxed Infantry Attack
    Maxed Ground Attack
    Maxed Air Attack
    Maxed Sea Attack