iOS Transfers..... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: iOS Transfers.....

Lurker
    Post Count

How do i trasnfer

how do I get my details to transfer my account over?
    Duck Die Nasty - Faction Code :262320129
    Top 500 - Rebuilding

Casualty Rate: -30%
    Health Regen Time: -30%
    Ground Attack: +35%
    Air Attack: +35%
    Infantry Attack: +35%
    Sea Attack: +35%
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground Defense: +35%
    Air Defense: +35%
    Sea Defense: +35%
    Building Defense: +35%
    Building Output: +35%
    Guild Member Increase: +40

Requirements GROUPME & Over 10m Stats
    Must be ACTIVE!
    Inbox me If interested.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    OK......so just to be clear.......can we now make ios to ios transfers ourselves?.....or do we have to raise a ticket?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    OK......so just to be clear.......can we now make ios to ios transfers ourselves?.....or do we have to raise a ticket?
    Come on man...

No, you can't do transfers, and no thread has said that. Everyone is giving you 2 other options. Option 1) Send a ticket. Option 2) Backup to cloud and pray like hell. Option 3) Send a ticket.

Light reading helps, as there are literally 25 threads on this. Gree disabled it for iOS, but it is working for android to android. Shocker, right?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix or for a MOD to give status update.

Post Count
    My iPad crashed over the weekend during a IOS update. I have submitted a help ticket and PM'd an admin here and get absolutely nothing. I have no way of communicating with my faction. Who knows at this point, I may have been booted from it. I'm at level 283 or so with an attack over 36K so have allot of time invested in to MW but it appears Gree could absolutely care less. The part that pisses me off the most is the complete lack of any response at all. Come on how hard is it to provide something.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix or for a MOD to give status update.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Sorry guys, we are still working on a fix for this. Once resolved we will let you know as soon as we can.

You will need to raise a ticket to Support for the meantime.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Sorry guys, we are still working on a fix for this. Once resolved we will let you know as soon as we can.

You will need to raise a ticket to Support for the meantime.
    Thanks for the update. Can you give any details as to a timeline for the fix, or where this is at on the priority list? I've seen reports the issue has been fixed for the Crime City game users, is that a good indication that Modern War fix is not far off? I've had tickets open for days, and still waiting for support. Wouldn't need a ticket if the issue was fixed. It's been a week + since this started, and one would think that you all use standard code update procedures......so shouldn't be difficult to look at the code when it was working, and then look at the code when you broke it, and the update the code to fix it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The Game Centre integration worked great in in LaW - restored my game without fuss. How hard is that to implement - you've already got a menu item for it?

iTunes restore didn't work and the iCloud backup requires me to restore my entire phone. I don't trust it'd work even if I tried it. Will wait for support. I can't imagine all these extra support calls are helping very much - a small effort to fix this was both ease Gree support's workload and make some of us very happy. Please sort it

Post Count
    I have a support ticket open for many days now with zero response. Maybe should open a support ticket every hour and see if can get some type of response or maybe it will get Gree to at least care a little.
    MW ID: 676461279

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokes58 View Post
    I have a support ticket open for many days now with zero response. Maybe should open a support ticket every hour and see if can get some type of response or maybe it will get Gree to at least care a little.
    Seems that Gree support have all took an uber extended Easter break! I've lost access to my account since 14th April and still waiting for them to do something that remotely resembles "support"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Been over 10 days, no response to my ticket. Sure would be nice if they provided help when they specifically tell you to send in a ticket for this issue.

Lurker
    Post Count
    .....lol we have to send ticket for ticket sent....

Banned
    Post Count
    Bump for when transfers resume update pls

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    KA transfer came through in two days. Acceptably swift. Still no response at all from the MW request