The Holiday Weekend

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Holiday Weekend

Lurker
    Post Count

The Holiday Weekend

Why the heck don't Gree give their long suffering players a break for the holiday weekend? It's obvious they're all enjoying the holiday with no mod's or support no where to be seen. We, the long suffering players look forward to the battle weekend, but we don't even know what we're battling for what's the point? To all at Gree, you're just being selfish! Surely it's just being fair, if you take a break, give us a break. Thank you. Rant over

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack W. View Post
    Gree, you're just being selfish! Surely it's just being fair, if you take a break, give us a break. Thank you. Rant over
    Asking Gree to be fair is like asking a psychopath not to kill people.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack W. View Post
    Why the heck don't Gree give their long suffering players a break for the holiday weekend? It's obvious they're all enjoying the holiday with no mod's or support no where to be seen. We, the long suffering players look forward to the battle weekend, but we don't even know what we're battling for what's the point? To all at Gree, you're just being selfish! Surely it's just being fair, if you take a break, give us a break. Thank you. Rant over
    So, take a break. Do you need Gree's permission?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And you can click on the rewards and see what there is to win. I like it on a holiday weekend because I'm sitting around and now I have something to do.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So since about a third of all ppl are Christian gree should shut down for Christian holidays?