What a great game it was!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What a great game it was!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What a great game it was!!

Something is happening lately. I'm starting to loose interest in mw. Where others like ferr force themselfs out of the game for various reasons, it seems i might go due to disinterest. I'm still here though. This is not a farewell thread, before i attrackt trolls.
    I played this game for over 2 years. The first time i downloaded this game, my first thought was: what kind of a stupid game is this. Looks cheap, takes ages to upgrade and build. All you see after attacking someone is you won or you loose. But in time you get addicted. The addiction got worse when factions started.
    What could've caused my disinterest after my 2 year addiction? Just a wild guess would be, some of grees actions? Whatever it was, i'm still playing it. But nowadays not being forced by myself to play it.
    What a great game it WAS.!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Know that you are not alone OP.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Many feel the same way ... I am one of them ! My days are numbered ... What is not known is the number !

Post Count
    Back in the days, I used to feel joy in earning units with like 100A/100D. Nowadays I dont feel anything, even when i earn a units with stats in the 100,000s.......
    Join P.O.T.....Growing and making waves.....Top250-400 Faction.......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss! View Post
    Back in the days, I used to feel joy in earning units with like 100A/100D. Nowadays I dont feel anything, even when i earn a units with stats in the 100,000s.......
    lol u posted exactly what i was thinking...the rush of us getting those units is over...i was at one point "I gotta have this unit no matter what" even if it was just a small unit like the rouge warrior that was a gold unit..i was so happy of that unit...now it dont matter if the unit is 100k with a boost it really dont interest me much..gree has run the gold game into the ground..they make everthing that is insane gold..id rather just buy some growlers and armour bombers now and make up the differnce and do it free with no exp gain...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Seems like alot of people lost the thrill of opening those random crate events back when funzio had control of this game. The events were always random and who ever finished it was lucky, it was always about those 500 units. I remember the first time I was actually successful in the crate event I revived a "growling tiger" air unit 36 ATK and 50 DEF, best damn unit I'm my army for about 4 weeks.

For me the increased requirement to be on the game hasn't helped. Event after event has diluted the buzz and can be draining. Tough call though if you are gree and need to make money.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss! View Post
    This pretty much sums it up and we can post and complain all day about glitches and bad events, but the stat increases was to large and it's made the game not as enjoyable. I remember thinking I would be lucky to reach 50 mil in this game and now my 2nd account has 50 mil stats at level 85 without even working hard.Im playing, but something is definitely missing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Here here.. think the majority of us have the same feelings

Post Count
    Best of luck in your future endoevours.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Sam View Post
    For me the increased requirement to be on the game hasn't helped. Event after event has diluted the buzz and can be draining. Tough call though if you are gree and need to make money.
    I think this is my reason too. Another thing that I can't stand is that all of the LTQs need massive amounts of gold to complete anymore, even for the SUP people with insane energy regen. Those of us who have lower energy regens don't stand a chance in those events. I liked it better when you could prestage existing NPCs to help on the LTQs and also how the collect 10 event was actually possible to complete without gold. Now that too many people caught on to the staging the existing NPCs, Gree creates roaming armies on every map with new NPCs and hopes that you'll waste even more energy because you can barely click on the right target.