Hey Guys! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Guys!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    How about not having 4 quests running at the same time?
    We do need some quiet time once in a while.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count

Lightbulb Notifications

Would definitely be good to have guild notifications especially for guild request and comments.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gem purchase confirmation button
    Vault back to original spot and vault increase upgrades
    More Guild ranks than just: Founder, Officer, Member

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As we only have our top 45 units displayed in battle. Could we somehow know our single weakest unit too? That would be useful in many ways.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Send out notifications to all guild members at once
    To be copied stats of guild members (or even better, email them in Excel format)
    Add a table showing how much members have donated/growth/.... every week
    Water quest would be fun as well as stated above
    Show your ornamented kingdom to others visiting or attacking
    Integrate with GroupMe :-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about making the stats consistent. When I attack someone I see the stats as in my profile, but when I'm attacked by someone they see lower stats than are in my profile and also lower than is shown on battle list. What are my actual stats? This would be useful to know before war. Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count

Hey opera

Quote Originally Posted by SnapOpera View Post
    This is SnapOpera-just checking in and saying hi, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

If you have any feedback or creative ideas concerning Kingdom Age these days, hit me up here in this thread--I'll make sure all info is streamlined to the appropriate channels as soon as possible.

Thanks for gaming with us!
    Can we get some more player contests for kingdom age like the boss idea? Maybe we can do building, units, bosses?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Features which would be nice to have (at least for those of us who are in teams NOT using seperate chat app)
    * "spam all" button enabling officer to post on walls of all members.
    * event info (WD/Raid boss/quest conbtribution) available to founder/officers AFTER event/goal is finished to review member's performance
    * More lines visibe on team's individual WD score display (60 members is an awful lot of screen shots)
    * Separate Officer forum in game chat
    * Possibility to search inventory (more advanced than scrolling)
    * Winner lists after war events posted on forum (seems to be lagging/not happening in Kingdom Age)
    * Possibility to enable notification sound (to solve problem with team members falling asleep during roll call)

Post Count
    LOVE ALL THE ABOVE!!

But

My main issue though will this whole damn game is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!!!!! Waaaaaaaay too many quests on the go on at the same time. Just stop it!! Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Why do you feel the need to cram every type of quest into the three weeks between wars??? Hell, I still don't get why we need to have a war every three weeks!! But I have made peace with that now. But 3/4/5 events at the same time is becoming a nightmare! I know, I know, I don't need to do all of them but seriously!! How is anyone supposed to play competitively if they don't keep up with the quests?? But it's just constant! No breaks. It's play competitively or quit!! That's the main reason I've had people leave recently. Relentless!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Summer Harvest Kit

Are the Energy and Health refills in the Summer Harvest Kit full refills or the standard 1k refill?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The tiered "gift packs" are ridiculously overpriced and have very little actual value. By giving out just a couple gems here and there and filling the rest on stamina or energy refills, all you're actually doing is reducing the number of ways we can use our money if it is spent. Instead of rushing a building or perhaps buying a special item, you're letting us buy something has less purpose than before, not more. Adding a unique unit, weapon, or armor would make the offer more tempting. Me giving my entire kingdom two spheres is not exactly an "incentive". ;p