Hey Guys!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys!

Player Experience
    Post Count

Hey Guys!

This is SnapOpera-just checking in and saying hi, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

If you have any feedback or creative ideas concerning Kingdom Age these days, hit me up here in this thread--I'll make sure all info is streamlined to the appropriate channels as soon as possible.

Thanks for gaming with us!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Loving the LTBs, keep them coming. Would like to see a bunch of 12/24/48 payout clycles. War rewards look great too, particularly building output%.

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    1. Can we have actual dates posted for Conquest of Kings events like the other GREE titles. "Coming Soon" does not help the players whatsoever.

2. Are there changes in place (like MW) in the match algorithm and player level will not be a factor anymore in Conquest events?

3. Can you make Honor units worth having? Make them Invulnerable and worthwhile to purchase. Currently, Honor points serve no purpose.

4. Vault Increase! With the addition of LTE buildings now like other GREE titles, will there be a vault increase?

5. There is discussion with other GREE titles to have a 1-time Skill Point Reset. Will this also apply to KA?

6. Add additional Guild Bonuses for Attack and Defense.

7. Why does Health Regeneration not apply to Raid Boss in KA when other GREE titles HP regen bonuses apply to Raid Boss events?

8. Remove the ADD FUNDS from the Menu and return the Vault to its original location. It is a duplication of what is already available from the playing interface.
    Last edited by CTRC(SW) UMBRA; 04-28-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    1. Increase vault capacity.
    2. Make the ally list searchable and allow me to indicate specific allies as favorites in order for them to appear at the top of the list.
    3. Address the glitch where the last digit of a opponents defense level is not displayed where an opponent has in excess of 10m defense. Also consider displaying all number values with 1 000 separation to ease readability i.e. 10 000 000 as opposed to 10000000.
    4. Allow me to link the account of my mini with my main account and allow me to transfer gems, gold and honor between the two accounts.
    5. Implement some analytics for founders to gauge and assess guild member performance.

Post Count

Talking

Hy SnapOpera

Thank's for this post, and have a nice Easter Weekend

Last guild quests were interesting.
    Some feed-back
    1. Increase ranking guild rewards for Conquest of kings event. Small and normal guilds can have good ranking (mine is top 400) but not able to have more than 25 to 30 wins...
    2. Make the ally list searchable and allowing to indicate specific allies as favorites
    3. Idem than mariusdb, "Address the glitch where the last digit of a opponents defense level is not displayed where an opponent has in excess of 10m defense. Also consider displaying all number values with 1 000 separation to ease readability i.e. 10 000 000 as opposed to 10000000"

Otherwise match-up in CoK is better since the 2 last wars
    ... and don't forget that a lot of guilds are composed by "normal" members who are not coming from a top 100 guild, composed By less than 10 members, and increase their stats step by step

Post Count
    Thanks for having this thread!

Alot of good points from the above posts, won't reiterate them again.

Especially agree with points 1,3,4 posted by mariusdb.

More points (not in order of importance):

1) Have this game available on devices other than IOS.

2) Use a username sign in system so we can easily move this game from one device to another instead of going through the whole Transfer process. Meaning we can just sign in with some sort of credential (username/password) into any device with KA installed.

3) Get notification when someone posts on guild chat wall, has sent request to join the guild, building upgrade has finished and building has finished construction.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    There were 1000 claims about lv 200 malus, read them and give us an answer
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Lurker
    Post Count
    ^^^^You want feedback, here it is..^^^^ This crap is unbelievable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can we get the transfer issue fixed? So we can transfer the game between our own devices ourselves?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    CREATIVE IDEA!!
    I have a large amount water in my kingdom... Perhaps you can setup a LTQ building quest... Navy boat, Pirate ship, Fishing ship/barge or Magic island... Or a navy yard on the shore and sell water based units that can be any unit catagory and are stronger then what is currantly available. Or harbor defence tower or lighthouse. Just a few thoughts
    Aronius 196 276 618

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Love this idea Aronius, the Water Temple is defunct so this would be cool. I just hope some one from gree reads and acts on this as the water is totally pointless at the moment.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the support
    Aronius 196 276 618

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agreed, great idea!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Would be nice to have something to do with all the water around our kingdoms. Great idea.