Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Azael x View Post
    Itz @m@zing h0w m@Ny p30pl3 wi|| re3@D thiz p0st. Many will think this is a stupid post as it continues and gives off no @ppa@rent re@son @nd it d03snt. If you ha@ve re@d to here yoU @Re dumb and w@$t3D ¥0ur time.

So now reading an idiotic pointless post for the heck of it makes me dumb?
    Armors
    - Moontide 99/99
    - Druidic 1/99
    - Druidic 99/99
    - Druidic+ 99/99
    - Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    - Arborsteel+ 99/99
    - Maelstrom 99/99
    - Maelstrom 62/99
    - Northerners 83/99
    - Northerners 1/99
    - Blazebourne 30/99

Guild: Conquering Knights
    Rank #21 in Fool's Fight

I'm more thinking how much time did you waste making that LoL

Looks like 4bosses this time
    GUILD CHAMPION: Beastmode Gods
    Currently recruiting active players and overnighters
    Line ID: tlob_obviously

MAXED EPICS: APOCALYPSE, TRESKILION, REVELATION, CRYPTIC, AQUATIC, SPECTER, SANDSTORM, DRUIDIC, MAELSTORM, NORTHERNS, BLAZEBORN, R. KALE

Quote Originally Posted by obviously View Post
    I'm more thinking how much time did you waste making that LoL

Yep, the joke is on him.

I wonder if these boss also got the increasing stats like the other events. 4 Bosses means they probably increase 5%, 10%, 15% and end with 20%. Not sure but Gree loves following this pattern. If so, im out. Not worth trying to get the reward - Keys or not. Will do the usually kills and see what happens.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Month long events are always fun. I'm still more interested in the elements.

Instead of a cape I want my knight to be riding a horse.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

I think this time it will be keys and a cape maybe?
    Android Player level 100+
    IGN: HHM SURAJ
    Code: WBF-RMQ-HYM
    Guild: Holy Hot Mess
    Line ID: Suraj0805
    To join HHM, contact holyhotmess on line.
    Loads of epics!

Have to say at least they are slowly listening and putting some more things in for us to remove some of the boredom that is setting in for most.
    As to what the reward will be, as it is four bosses this time maybe a +starmetal armour whereas the previous was a normal one.
    Oh and of course a cape...
    Guild Master - Loners on Bus & The Short Bus
    Where the light at the end of the tunnel is the Bus coming your way!

We are currently recruiting for more info contact via line
    Headopener (Euro timezones)
    Sojourner1111 (US timezones).

Gree needs to make the boss collection worth something this time, maybe some epic chest keys or a good epic? Also, the epics that come out should not be 50 stat points more powerful than the next,a new epic literally becomes outdated in a month or 2,they need to create a lot of epics around the same stats then up the overall stats in a couple of weeks

I think it will be mono wind, mono earth, mono spirit to round out mono eb's and finish with water/fire like the old eb headless horseman. The prize during that event was cape and keys so it better be epic keys if they are gonna do that again and start at the same difficulty as the last two mono and get harder with each one......guess we will see.

epic boss

I wonder what'd happen if they made a starmetal EB, i mean, that would be pretty awesome but also pretty unbeatable after a while

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOpener View Post
    Have to say at least they are slowly listening and putting some more things in for us to remove some of the boredom that is setting in for most.
    By making things harder so players feel forced to spend? It's close to only being for spenders now. All the F2P stuff have made made to tough for the normal player to get through without spending in some point.

This event is no different. I still suspect Gree to have made the first boss 5% tougher and then the others will increase another 5% for each one. It's a shame.

If you wish to be F2P you need a lot of fusion luck or settle with almost nothing.

If you wish to play - You got to pay!
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by DaTw Henk View Post
    I wonder what'd happen if they made a starmetal EB, i mean, that would be pretty awesome but also pretty unbeatable after a while
    The current bosses are already unbeatable without a team of maxed new generation epics. Usually at level 55 for most.

A starmetal boss will never happen, and the armor would be completely useless. Even the epic+ GW starmetal armors are mostly useless.

or message me here

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    The current bosses are already unbeatable without a team of maxed new generation epics. Usually at level 55 for most.

A starmetal boss will never happen, and the armor would be completely useless. Even the epic+ GW starmetal armors are mostly useless.
    Agreed, I don't see an EB starmetal happening.

I hope it is cape and some keys. The keys are always fun although I haven't had any luck with them so far.

It is unfortunate what the rewards are compared to how tough these events are. Maybe they should have reversed the reward last time and given the green kale for completing the reg version and the cloak for collecting the +.......almost everyone (except a small few who had to gem alot) who could complete the + has no use for the armor anyways so why not keep the cloak as an exclusive trophy and give the armor to someone who will actually use it. Otherwise gree would definitely have to give an epic armor for it to crack the line up on most ppl who complete the + collection....and that seems highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Reginnin View Post
    It is unfortunate what the rewards are compared to how tough these events are. Maybe they should have reversed the reward last time and given the green kale for completing the reg version and the cloak for collecting the +.......almost everyone (except a small few who had to gem alot) who could complete the + has no use for the armor anyways so why not keep the cloak as an exclusive trophy and give the armor to someone who will actually use it. Otherwise gree would definitely have to give an epic armor for it to crack the line up on most ppl who complete the + collection....and that seems highly unlikely.
    + Reward this time: Main knight riding horse. level 43 of boss will be as hard as 60 of regular bosses.

Simultaneous GW with top25 getting Blazestone.

moneymoneymoney

or message me here