Thread: Dear GREE

Dear GREE

Dear GREE,

These box events suck and as a top players in world 5, my interesting is fading fast along with many of my alliance members from this world and others. Change something. Make things more interactive like the npc event.

Thanks
    Alan

I think most players in most worlds agree , even the box event coupled with the npc event was a good or better idea than this but the problem with npc events is they were not making profits no need to port , no speed ups !

Hey you a dentist yet

Stop spending!

Time to strike against spending. We get no information in advance, no idea where investments are going. Might be a good idea to stop spending. Advance notice for events and event changes should be addressed.

Gree add unit breakdowns!!!

I've played WoN since it started. 1 thing I've always wanted is a complete unit breakdown so I know exactly how many of each unit I have. Please whoever the admin is here see if you can help

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherwood View Post
    I've played WoN since it started. 1 thing I've always wanted is a complete unit breakdown so I know exactly how many of each unit I have. Please whoever the admin is here see if you can help
    Yeah me too I've wanted this for a long time , a complete break down of all units .

...and to add to this a one page summary screen of all of your factories. It can be difficult to keep track of them all. Even if it only showed the single active build and which base it was in.

Quote Originally Posted by machette View Post
    Hey you a dentist yet
    What's up James....

stupid event, rewards nothing
    first 3 boxes 3 seeds, great
    for the next TWO DAYS!!! not a single seed, in 10-15 opens.
    last hour i reach 5. its stupid, the rewards people need are at 6+ yet you get to 4 or 5 and just get power cells and other junk.

Angry Loss of daily items

Why is it for the last 3 occasions, each time the daily items reaches near the last two days, the systems puts me back into day 1!!!!!!

Please let me know why and what you going to do about it? I introduced a friend to the game and I did not even received my recommendation gold too!

Alan it's u!!!
    Top 25 here we come watch out!