While we wait, how is the new IP point system ? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: While we wait, how is the new IP point system ?

Post Count
    I'm not sure if the Top 3 +10% IP mod is still worth fighting (read: spending) for, considering I have a couple of these and the max IP payout I got so far is the same as what I used to get before I stepped into this tier.

Post Count
    Improvement = lower ip score....sigh...

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    The points range is narrower it seems.
    The changes are subtle from my perspective.
    Level 250.
    I agree. No advantage at all and as to a 500 ip scored hit, I'd be happy with something in the 300 range which I seldom get. I read that level really wasn't going to be a factor? Tried hitting someone who's defense was closer to my attack from a lower leveled player (225) and ended getting about 100 less, tried hitting someone who's level was par to mine (250) with a defense slightly lower then my attack and lost (twice). Tried attacking someone my level who's defense was lower by 30- 40% and getting scores of 200- 250 average ip. So if the algorithm was changed I'm not seeing it.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Overall my team's reporting lower scores across the board. (Our Higher levels are reporting their ips are lower then last time out)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In all honesty, the new IP system really sucks. GREE's claims of decreasing the fluctuations really means that the high IP numbers have been removed, but we still get the same low numbers. So yes, there is less variance, but once again, the players that have been playing the game the longest and working hard for things like IP mods are getting shafted. Nice way to frustrate the most loyal gold spending players GREE.

Bottom line = the new IP algorithm stinks

Post Count
    gree you SCREWED US AGAIN, im done spending gold, take this game and shove it
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    who cares if ip is lower if everyone is getting lower IP together?