iOS Transfer Function Is Down - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iOS Transfer Function Is Down

Post Count
    Hey Tardavic... I have sent my info in twice... Still no transfer. Can you help push this through or give us an update/time frame as to when we can expect the transfer function to be fixed?

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We apologize that the self transfer using your Funzio ID is still not working. Our developers are continuing to look into this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

We apologize that the self transfer using your Funzio ID is still not working. Our developers are continuing to look into this.
    Thank you for the message, as any developer gave a time estimate on the fix yet?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anything yet? Waiting to move my game and as it was on my wife's phone and apparently that's against the rules!

Post Count
    What are people (like me) supposed to do with this not working? I waited a week before getting a new device so I wouldn't have to wait for support to transfer my account. My old device is broken and now I am just sitting around falling behind waiting to get my account transferred :/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump for the response on this issue.

Post Count
    For all those waiting for a transfer it took two weeks for my transfer to go threw. And also don't expect any compensation for having your game lost for weeks missing out on events and collecting buildings. I sent in a ticket just asking for a portion of the cash I lost from them taking so long. I have played the game over two years and put thousands of dollars into the game. And still they said they are refusing all compensation for transfer games. Would personally like some explanation for this as in the last you have compensated us. I know I will get banned because I mentioned a ticket. But I think this is ridiculous that you can't even compensate for the simple thing of cash lost from not having your game for two weeks from your own mistake of the transfer function being down.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My phone died and got a new phone and unable to transfer as well. I too have put lots of money into this game and got a response from gree about version game. I replied to them and informed them that they responsed to the wrong issue. That was a 5 days ago and still no response.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well fingers crossed, they just fixed it in Crime City for ios so hopefully one coming to MW soon!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I hope this is restored before the WD event starts. Usually, I transfer the game to iPad before start of WD event for convenience.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    bump for a fix - or some communication from the MOD's on when to expect a fix.....new app version had bug fixes......i guess just not this one. on version 4.0.2 - mw_20140424_2 build 402.0, still no transfer option working.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix or for a MOD to give status update.

Post Count
    I'm with twinstorm15 on update.

Lurker
    Post Count

Yup.. Fingerscrossed

Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    Well fingers crossed, they just fixed it in Crime City for ios so hopefully one coming to MW soon!
    Yeah I totally agree with you Mr, hopefully they will have it up and running again soon.

it would be Nice for them to give us an update on the Situation.
    But to be honest all we can do is Wait and Hope its Fixed Soon, I've sent a ticket in but wouldn't surprise me if my account gets lost.
    Duck Die Nasty - Faction Code :262320129
    Top 500 - Rebuilding

Casualty Rate: -30%
    Health Regen Time: -30%
    Ground Attack: +35%
    Air Attack: +35%
    Infantry Attack: +35%
    Sea Attack: +35%
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground Defense: +35%
    Air Defense: +35%
    Sea Defense: +35%
    Building Defense: +35%
    Building Output: +35%
    Guild Member Increase: +40

Requirements GROUPME & Over 10m Stats
    Must be ACTIVE!
    Inbox me If interested.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix or for a MOD to give status update.