iOS Transfer Function Is Down

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iOS Transfer Function Is Down

Post Count

iOS Transfer Function Is Down

Got a new iPhone today and went to transfer game between devices and the transfer failed. I tried again with my iPad with no luck. Is this happening to everyone?

Gree Mods - Can you help me get this issue resolved? Please?

Post Count
    all u gotta do is send in the name of the old character with UDID#,lvl and code on ur account then get ur new phone and get the udid# with the name character ID and lvl and send that info into gree and tell them what u want transfered and they will do it for it..ive always did mine like this bc the one time that i did do it with the ingame xfer icon it erased my game to lvl 1 and it took 2 weeks for them to find my act and get everthing back in order and u can keep playing on ur old phone till it gets done..all 3 times i had mine switched it took less then 5 days..in one of those times they had my gamed switched the same day as long as the correct info is sent to them...GL

Post Count
    I will try that method as well. I have used the in game transfer many times between phone and ipad and I have never had an issue. Now it says failed every time... If the feature is down they should tell us.

Thx for the response Haze... your comments are most always on point!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ditto what Haze said. The few times a direct transfer hasn't worked, i've sent that info into Gree help and they've gotten the transfer done within 4-5 days. They've always been very good about it.

Unhappy

I did lose my account, " ranskalainen " i was 41 level, then i did delete this game, ofc it was wrong one, and i did download again, it wasnt automaticly there, tried to log in whit funzio, didint work, tried whit other phone, didint work. What i gotta do?

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Guys, we have several threads on this topic. We would like to just keep one thread open to discussion and updates.

I have provided below the original thread where we will continue to post the latest updates. Please refer to that thread. We understand that this is frustrating and appreciate your patience while we are looking into this!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?88898-unable-to-transfer-the-game
    !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 13Stalker View Post
    I will try that method as well. I have used the in game transfer many times between phone and ipad and I have never had an issue. Now it says failed every time... If the feature is down they should tell us.

Thx for the response Haze... your comments are most always on point!
    anytime buddy..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Guys, we have several threads on this topic. We would like to just keep one thread open to discussion and updates.

I have provided below the original thread where we will continue to post the latest updates. Please refer to that thread. We understand that this is frustrating and appreciate your patience while we are looking into this!

!
    since there has been several threads on this tardavic why dont u make this a sticky if it hasnt already?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix?

Banned
    Post Count
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I vaguely remember that Apple made the requirement of gree to provide us with the transfer option in game? Might be worth a shot to reach out to Apple and see what can be done since we are not getting an update on the fix other than the stock replies.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post

!
    Tardavic, you shouldn't have closed that thread then as it gets lost - we all coulda just simple keep bumping it to stay with latest updates, people would see it on 1st page and would not [hopefully] create new threads with same question..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump for a fix?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Anybody knows if the transfer problem is solved with the new update?

Post Count
    New update and still no fix. Boo to you gree