influence points are messed up....GREE WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: influence points are messed up....GREE WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Celleke75 View Post
    So you are saying the LLP should pay for it while they know better how to play the game then you do?????
    idiot.

to all haters and people that "know better", suck it.

go play your own game and worry about your own problems, I love how people think they are better/more intelligent than others for having deeper pockets.

for those on millions upon millions stats wise and <L150 then you are a newbie or have restarted the game, for the majority at L250 100K stats were mind blowing when they reached 150+
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cOsMiC-tRiGgEr View Post
    All I can say is... Those ARE some rough stats. Ouch
    so what are your stats big boy and how long have you been playing?
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Celleke75 View Post
    So you are saying the LLP should pay for it while they know better how to play the game then you do?????
    no he is saying its time the playing field is equal, while all the low level players are chicken schit to level up and play the game like its meant to be played and play with the bog dogs
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    no he is saying its time the playing field is equal, while all the low level players are chicken schit to level up and play the game like its meant to be played and play with the bog dogs
    What makes someone a "big dog"? You seem bitter.

Post Count
    only a narrow range of oponents give me decent scores, some opposing syndicates have no players at that specific level and only very poor scores are possible......not an improvement at all

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    so what are your stats big boy and how long have you been playing?
    Yes your stats are scaring me!! I agree with cosmic trigger
    Last edited by DavidtheBoo; 04-20-2014 at 11:44 PM.
    Bananas are the best.

Post Count
    And yes ip is very low, too low
    Bananas are the best.

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud strife View Post
    I've got the same response :/
    Everyone gets the same response...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    Agree. Most new LLP's do seem to be chicken schit, and terrified of level up's.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes...

Yes you SHOULD be punished for being a high level player if you can get smashed on by a mini, my main account is less than 170 and I have had it since before the events existed, even before any events it only took a month to realize that leveling up was counter productive, become strong for your level become untouchable, it takes work, thought, planning, and strategy, to get high stats high iph with out high level

they completely ruined PvP in that game, everyone hates it, they don't care or listen, instead of grouping your rivals by level they group you by stats so it is a nice happy everyone is always equal commie society now. I am strong AND high iph in CC... worse combo ever I am getting raided every 5 min all day every day by people 40 levels above me who have crap stats for their level but since it is not fair to let those who worked hard to get high stat:level ratio be in the feed with the lazy.people that is what you get

All good I can still smash people 75 levels above my main and 150 levels above my mini in war and get good points....

Oh wait nope

They took level out of the equation now too now you get high points for beating people with the highest stats (closest to you basically)...

Why level up, why do any events to build stats of it doesn't matter... why are they so incompetent as to not see that letting the strong be strong leads to competition, which leads to more money in their pocket... if a level 250 with 1mil stats can get the same points in war as my level 70 with.20mil why should I spend money

And if my level 170 with 15m iph is getting robbed non stop by level 200+ why bother... I have seen a ton of empty hoods lately, it seems most have sold off their high iph buildings cause iph AND stats don't matter any more in CC...

Just because you are high level doesn't mean you know anything about the game or how to play it, if you have weak stats and high level out means the opposite, you did everything wrong because other than buildings and useless cash weapons there is no benifit to being level 250 over level 100
    Last edited by evilbeef54; 04-29-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yet. Iph will come into play soon, watch.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    What makes someone a "big dog"? You seem bitter.
    nobody was talking to you. you and your friends abandoned the team u said ur proud to be apart of less than 24 hours before battle and went and joined Taw mini crew cause u were afraid we wouldnt get top 25 with the changes going on. Did yall get top 25 in that synducate. NOPE. but had u be with us u would have, u and your friends always complained about getting XP and leveling. people like u is what makes the game no fun anymore. So fock off

Post Count
    honestly ladies I don't really care my average is 300~points and I'm lvl 77 but am I complaining not really, I'm not usually active on CC forums but when I am I see a LOT of whiners possibly more than MW, now correct me if I'm wrong there is NO POINT to whining if your not prepared to either offer a reasonable solution or make a reasonable update yourself
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow! View Post
    honestly ladies I don't really care my average is 300~points and I'm lvl 77 but am I complaining not really, I'm not usually active on CC forums but when I am I see a LOT of whiners possibly more than MW, now correct me if I'm wrong there is NO POINT to whining if your not prepared to either offer a reasonable solution or make a reasonable update yourself

If your happy with your 300 point average then good for you, the rest of us that are pissed that our average dropped from 500 down to 200-350 while hitting same targets. Have the right to complain about it, we spend lots of money and are getting ripped off cause gree thinks it will help but only way it helps id to make us spend more money buying gold to active the same amount of IP in battle,
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by evilbeef54 View Post
    Yes...

Yes you SHOULD be punished for being a high level player if you can get smashed on by a mini, my main account is less than 170 and I have had it since before the events existed, even before any events it only took a month to realize that leveling up was counter productive, become strong for your level become untouchable, it takes work, thought, planning, and strategy, to get high stats high iph with out high level

they completely ruined PvP in that game, everyone hates it, they don't care or listen, instead of grouping your rivals by level they group you by stats so it is a nice happy everyone is always equal commie society now. I am strong AND high iph in CC... worse combo ever I am getting raided every 5 min all day every day by people 40 levels above me who have crap stats for their level but since it is not fair to let those who worked hard to get high stat:level ratio be in the feed with the lazy.people that is what you get

All good I can still smash people 75 levels above my main and 150 levels above my mini in war and get good points....

Oh wait nope

They took level out of the equation now too now you get high points for beating people with the highest stats (closest to you basically)...

Why level up, why do any events to build stats of it doesn't matter... why are they so incompetent as to not see that letting the strong be strong leads to competition, which leads to more money in their pocket... if a level 250 with 1mil stats can get the same points in war as my level 70 with.20mil why should I spend money

And if my level 170 with 15m iph is getting robbed non stop by level 200+ why bother... I have seen a ton of empty hoods lately, it seems most have sold off their high iph buildings cause iph AND stats don't matter any more in CC...

Just because you are high level doesn't mean you know anything about the game or how to play it, if you have weak stats and high level out means the opposite, you did everything wrong because other than buildings and useless cash weapons there is no benifit to being level 250 over level 100
    Lmao you sound bitter, did they ruin your camping. No the high level players shouldn't be punished. For playing great stats were 150k when we were low level, if anyone needs punished it is those that camp and do nothing because they are afraid to level.