DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Looking to add active members to your faction post it here

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

TOP750 looking for Daily Active Players

TIGERSHARKS (777 724 647) looking for daily active players. We cleaned the house and have now 15 slots open! In WD events we average rank in the TOP750 and want to move up! Very friendly group. If interested message me, find me on Kakao Talk (NC1797155) or on GroupMe

https://groupme.com/join_group/10087322/W5O7k9

Requirements:
    1. Participation in all faction events
    2. 10k WD points
    3. 25 mio att/def stats
    4. Donate all concrete and folders
    5. Money donations
    Our Invite Code is 777 724 647

Bonuses:

Health Regeneration: - 30%
    Ground Attack: +10%
    Air Attack: +5%
    Infantry Attack: +15%
    Infantry Defense: +35%
    Ground Defense: + 35%
    Air Defense: +20%
    Sea Defense: +20%
    Building Defense: +35%
    Building Output: +15%
    Guild Member Increase: +26

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

AoV needs you!! 304-343-609

Act of Valor(AoV)
    A former Top 250 team in rebuilding stage. We're a close sociable group! Gold is strictly optional and ALL NATIONS are welcome. please consider joining a faction that will apperciate your time, effort and friendship. We are looking for a mix of players. High level, High Stats as well as Low level midrange stats.
    Active players only please apply using code 304-343-609 If you would like more information private message me

Post Count
    We are active players and would like you to join us.

Faction code : 147827796

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Strike View Post
    Simply say your recruiting message and have request in minutes!!! Good luck.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

looking for active players, merger

We are at top 500-750, have 20 slots available, welcome active to join or any faction to merge with.
    we have most of the bonus near max. 570149997

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm the Swiss leader of a great top25 faction, Texas Killing Machine.
    We (Texas) merged with LMKM and we are now an incredible crew of great players. We finished all the faction events and ranked also easily always on top15 on Full Assault events that's our main target. Most of my guys here are from USA but we have also 18 europeans and 5 asians. We are strong, loyal and organized, only active players, no freeloaders and no minis. We are only gold users and we have accomplished all faction events. A great core of guys and vary dedicated to improving every day. So if you decide to consider the Texans KM as your new home you won't be disappointed. TKM : invite code 713956226
    We use Kakao Talk, well help set you up.

Our bonuses are:
    + 35% Infantry Def
    + 35% Ground Def
    + 35% Air Def
    + 35% Sea def
    + 35% Infantry Att
    + 35% Ground Att
    + 35% Air Att
    + 15% Sea Att
    + 35% Building Def
    + 35% Building Output
    + 25% Casualty Reduction
    Max Health Regen Time
    +40 Guild member Increase

We are looking for few strong and dedicated players, to grow togheter, stay steadily in top15 FA and enjoy this game. We are a kind of virtual family so only mature and loyal players will be accepted, no 18 years old over excited or too chatty.
    To join us you need at least 1 bilion Att stats, but also negotiable on lvl., minimum score 60k WDP, 40 bilion on RB, 15M on FA, be active and an expert MW player. If you think this is for you let me know on Kakao Talk App, my ID: Bancodilugano

Post Count
    BCA is looking for a couple new active members. We rank in the top 250 each war and complete most events. No gold,WD, or donation requirements, you donate or use gold as you see fit. We have most bonuses as well. We stay high ranked because we have a very active group of guys and we communicate well about events through the app LINE. If you think your a fit, message me your game name and join faction code 564 924 921