Uprising! Take a stand! [fix the transfer issue]

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Uprising! Take a stand! [fix the transfer issue]

Post Count

Uprising! Take a stand! [fix the transfer issue]

Okay basically it's been a few days since transfer as stopped working. CJ asn't really gave out much information on the other thread about the issue, they haven't confirmed when it will be fixed, come on gree us (the people) we need that transfer system back online, gree you don't take notice the longer you leave you're issues the more people turn away from the game because it can't get fixed with a day or two, get you're best people on it, and please get this issue fixed.

Give us more information about this issue thank you.

Post Count
    This is probably from too many people breaking TOS with transfers.. Stopping these people doing it is more important to them than providing the service to people who need it for a good reason.

Post Count
    It's like I said in the other thread if it's because people selling their accounts, it should be allowed people put their time and effect into their own profile if they wanna sell or reset or even buy then it should be an option, and because of them people they shouldn't stop transfers, it is a game which will be more worthy with account sell/buy which trust me I just wanna transfer my account to my new device which I can't do because of this issue

Banned
    Post Count
    Spending money to Gree, Google, or itune is one thing. buying used game is another. thats so crazy I can't say.
    \

Post Count
    Well it is a game, and all games get traded in at some point, but let's change the subject of account selling just want the transfer back up and running

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is mind boggling to think Gree is purposefully stripping functionality out of the game, particularly since it can only hurt their bottom line. When I got my last ipad I was able to transfer MW very easily. However, this functionality had been taken out of MQ and KA. Can you guess which game I still spend money on (hint: it's not MQ or KA)? Guess next time I have a transfer issue with MW I'll be done spending on this one as well.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Guys, we have several threads on this topic. We would like to just keep one thread open to discussion and updates.

I have provided below the original thread where we will continue to post the latest updates. Please refer to that thread. We understand that this is frustrating and appreciate your patience while we are looking into this!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...nsfer-the-game!