Gree, pls fix long range units

Been fun having mech fights, but pls fix long range.

Im seeing 90s blank on 90s in grid ops no matter the combo.

At least in no grid ops, 70s have a chance against 90s
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

You really need to learn the game mechanics. There isn't anything wrong with long range units when they are used CORRECTLY. If you want to know how to use them then PM me...

Im quite familiar with the game mechanics, but ill entertain your suggestion.
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

I've been looking for the problem...cant find the issue. Maybe its a world 1 thing? Maybe your 90s are no good?

What do you guys use for grid mixes? I have a few set mixes that I use but could always use tweaking.

Quote Originally Posted by W13BeerMan View Post
    What do you guys use for grid mixes? I have a few set mixes that I use but could always use tweaking.
    Just note what the other players are hitting your grid bases with, if they do well against you try using it. Or experiment against npc 18 bases command centres, FYI I can wipe a npc 18 with 364 units. And only lose 14 units. And that with a level 5 commander. You can do it with less but not with level 5 commanders consistently.
    Get the builds right you can have cheap commander Levelling. And no I will not tell you what units I use.

But the problems with high level commanders blurring the lines on army builds. No clue sorry. It could be that Some players also have very large personal boosts won from events for aircraft and vehicles and Mechs. Added to a well made commander with max commander upgrades you can see massive variation in results.

As someone else said above, not all L 90 commanders are equal a perfect L 50 can be better than a poor made L60 So the same can be true for L 90 commanders, an epic L50 turned into a L90 needs 16 matching commanders to be perfect but it can be L90 with far less with as little as 5 matches these are never going to be equal.
    And the last few star points are the most important to a commanders boosts. Even missing its max by 100 star points can lose you 5% in your commanders final boosts. That's what happens for perfect 50 commanders they get a big boost for the last 100 star points if they get the max at 8500 star points.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 04-17-2014 at 12:16 PM.

You won't see a play back if the damage to the defender is 0.

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    You won't see a play back if the damage to the defender is 0.
    you are correct as usual. Thx corrected
    Last edited by Drifting death; 04-17-2014 at 12:13 PM.