Fix the transfer already..

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fix the transfer already..

Post Count

Fix the transfer already..

Come on Gree!! just clearly fix the game transfer already, forget all your other little problems some of us have our games to transfer over, so fix the transfer option ASAP!! Jesus.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Did this really need another thread?

Post Count
    Yeah, if they clearly used their minds they could get it fixed within a day, but they like to make us wait don't they... they need some new programmers if they cant get it fixed soon.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's ruining my ability to play in a top faction. I cannot be stuck on a wifi only device and keep up. That's the present circumstance.....really sucks....for GREE....

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnexploda View Post
    Yeah, if they clearly used their minds they could get it fixed within a day, but they like to make us wait don't they... they need some new programmers if they cant get it fixed soon.
    why dont u just PM gree with the proper info and get it transfered? each time i have had mine switched it never took more then 5 days tops..last transfer that i did they did it the same day as long as u got the proper info for them

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    why dont u just PM gree with the proper info and get it transfered? each time i have had mine switched it never took more then 5 days tops..last transfer that i did they did it the same day as long as u got the proper info for them
    I rather do it by the ID transfer because gree always messes up on simple things so I'm not risking my account in their hands on a transfer, they brought funzio ID transferring back and it's either playing up(bug) or they just turned it off to annoy us.