Influence Points Change for Upcoming Battle for Empire City 4/18-4/21 - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Influence Points Change for Upcoming Battle for Empire City 4/18-4/21

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy3205 View Post
    I think the next logical step is to make all accounts have the same amount of energy. After all, it's not fair that high level accounts have more energy than lower level accounts and are able to complete ltq's. AMIRITE high level players?
    Only if level 250s get a full refill after adding a certain amount of xp, yes? That'd be fair cos everybody else gets one when levelling up.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy3205 View Post
    I think the next logical step is to make all accounts have the same amount of energy. After all, it's not fair that high level accounts have more energy than lower level accounts and are able to complete ltq's. AMIRITE high level players?

idiot.

extras
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    the point is the way the game works at the moment is the longer you play the worse you are, it should be the opposite, show me another game that works the same as cc.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    IP scoring is still BS.

I am level 250 with 13.9mil attack and just hit a L219 with 11.8mil defence and scored an average of 200 points.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm attacking a player 128 levels higher than me and Max points have been 358, good job gree!
    Want a top 150 syndicate with minimal requirements? Send me a message so we can talk!
    Line ID - mrmarshmallow

MrMarshmallow
    Level- 70
    Attack- 24,XXX,XXX
    Defence- 21,XXX,XXX
    IPH- $150k+
    Add me- 265 367 517
    Leader and proud member of The Loyal B@stards

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    at least they have levelled the playing field a bit by lowering the points scored by LLP

Post Count
    Points have gotten even worse, i hit a target 60 levels above me and i get points varying from 200-440.
    Good job gree
    Bananas are the best.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    First impression on "new" algorithm: it stinks. Opponent is 40 lvls higher and I got only 250-390 range.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    at least you are scoring over 200IP

Lurker
    Post Count

Influence

Some great change u made gree, as usual, that's sarcasm, are u trying to get ppl to quit this game, great job ruining another aspect of the game
    Devin 215-435-220

Consistent Contributor Mr.Shh...'s Avatar
    Post Count
    I really dont see a difference in the new system...still getting the same ip as usual
    Order now and you can have your very own shh...for the low price of not $49.99 not even $39.99 were not going to give it to you for $29.99!!! Call Now and its only $19.99 pay seperate shipping and handling.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So does everyone get the same IP, or did it just decrease a bit for higher stat people?

Lurker
    Post Count

ip change

This new change to the ip sucks!!!!! I'm getting 319 ip off of lvl 250's and I'm lvl 218 with a 75% influence increase. You guys need to learn to fix the stuff that is messed up on this game and leave the **** alone that's not!!! I'm use to getting alot higher ip from hits. I think this is just something so people will spend more money and get the same amount of ip we're use to getting. This is straight BS!!!!!!! Thanks greedy people!!!!

Consistent Contributor Mr.Shh...'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    So does everyone get the same IP, or did it just decrease a bit for higher stat people?
    Seems to be a decrease in ip for low lvl high stat players and im used to scoring 500ip per hit now im getting 250-420
    Order now and you can have your very own shh...for the low price of not $49.99 not even $39.99 were not going to give it to you for $29.99!!! Call Now and its only $19.99 pay seperate shipping and handling.

Post Count
    FFS, now I'm scoring 250-320 average with maybe 1 hit over 400 if I'm lucky, against targets I would get like 450+ average on before. Please fix this Gree. I knew this would be a bad change, but it's even worse than I first thought. The old algorithm was way better than the new one and that says a lot...