DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Influence Points Change for Upcoming Battle for Empire City 4/18-4/21

Hybrid View

Player Experience
    Post Count

Influence Points Change for Upcoming Battle for Empire City 4/18-4/21

Hey everyone,

With this upcoming Battle for Empire City Event, we have made some changes based on player feedback that we hope will improve the event and create a better experience for our players.

We are tweaking how influence points are calculated in response to feedback that there was too much emphasis on player level. We have also reduced the random factor within the algorithms so players will now receive more consistent influence point values in battle.

We hope that you enjoy these changes and we will continue to listen to your feedback to make adjustments as needed. Once the event is underway feel free to post in this topic and let us know how you feel about the tweaks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Was that new tweaking properly tested, or just another jump in the "cold" water?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    y not disclosing more info about this? it would be appreciated

Post Count
    thank you for the heads up. i hope it works out like it did in the original pvp
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Whereas I applaud efforts to try and improve the game for the majority I have to say I am very disappointed you choose to do so less than 48hrs from battle.
    Like many people my team mates and I have spent weeks recruiting to suit the current system.
    Has this all gone to waste?
    Can we please have some more info so that we can attempt to adapt in time for battle.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    It's not too extreme of a change and most of the testing was "theoretical" testing.

We can't reveal exactly how the algorithm works, but lower level campers attacking high level players will not see as dramatic of a point difference and high level players should see more points in general. The range of points will also be slightly reduced so the amount of points you earn is more consistent.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Of all the things you could choose from to improve on....

Anyways, my question is: have you now f*cked up this aspect of the game?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OMD73 View Post
    Of all the things you could choose from to improve on....

Anyways, my question is: have you now f*cked up this aspect of the game?
    Yah looks like they did

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Great News! about time high levels got a fair deal especially with prizes based on individual ip rank.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for improvements. But let's be honest, every recent "improvement" Gree have made to this game has made the playing experience worse!

Lurker
    Post Count
    they just ****ed up the most fun part of this game!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

watch Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier online Streaming

watch Captain America The Winter Soldier online Streaming

He found himself in the swinging '60s followed by the Watergate Era followed by the Reagan Era followed by where we are today. In the comics it was a hell of a journey for Steve.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love seeing the word "consistent." One of my biggest problems with the game is the complete randomness to it all. Why does one person have a hard time summoning Epic Boss while another gets their 100 kills like it's nothing? With this last LTQ, why did some players have an easier time findings rings than others? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. So, I'm all in favor of "tweaking" the system to make something more consistent.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out in battle

Lurker
    Post Count

ip change

This new change to the ip sucks!!!!! I'm getting 319 ip off of lvl 250's and I'm lvl 218 with a 75% influence increase. You guys need to learn to fix the stuff that is messed up on this game and leave the **** alone that's not!!! I'm use to getting alot higher ip from hits. I think this is just something so people will spend more money and get the same amount of ip we're use to getting. This is straight BS!!!!!!! Thanks greedy people!!!!