Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is like the rivals list, wont be changed or commented on
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Dear TheOracle,
    I have a suggestion that won't be too popular with the cc community. Make these sort of changes behind the scenes without announcing them. You draw more attention to this by announcing it.

If this was a money grab then it would have been better to do it quietly. If it was in fact to balance things for 250's, then rest assured that they would still spend gold regardless of this change. Just look at history of wars... I mean, there wasn't really an outcry for this change. I can't even recall the last time I saw a serious thread complaining about this problem. Until now that is.
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    Instead of complaining, I'm going to try to offer some insight, just in case gree cares to try and fix what you have done with the current ip.

1. Level should matter. A level 100 with 25 mil in stats is a stronger account than a level 200 with 30 mil. It should be reflected in the ip. You should be rewarded for being able to attack players at a higher level than you. What you need to fix is only for level 250 players who don't have anyone higher to attack. I will admit the system isn't fair to them.

2. You said you took some of the randomness out of the ip reward algorithm, which is good. Everyone would like more consistent ip. The trouble is we're not seeing it. Myself and everyone I have talked to is still seeing just as much fluctuation in ip attacking the same target.

3. People don't like scoring less ip than they are accustomed to. If you need to balance things out for the high level players, you should reward them with more ip, not reward low levels with less. And all the high level players I've talked to say their seeing less ip as well, so I don't even know how this balances. Just seems like less ip across the board.

People on this forum do tend to be over dramatic and complain a lot, but that doesn't mean they don't have a point. You guys are on a bad run. All the recent changes you have made have not made the game any better. In fact they haveade it worse. I see more and more people quitting all the time, and it just seems like such a shame. L your problems are easily remedied.
    +1. This is the kind of sensible reasoning that this forum needs, not just aimless bashing, which is unconstructive.

Lurker
    Post Count
    What i want to know is what happened to our ip mod with tildas blade....now i am averaging less points than i did before tildas blade.... it sucks when your only scoring between 250-350 and your a level 250. Hope Gree fixes this or more people will retire from the game.

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHO ACE View Post
    What i want to know is what happened to our ip mod with tildas blade....now i am averaging less points than i did before tildas blade.... it sucks when your only scoring between 250-350 and your a level 250. Hope Gree fixes this or more people will retire from the game.
    Gree never admit they have made a mistake. I'm getting less points than last battle and am level 243. As usual greed strikes again. I also have a secondary account at level 120 who is also scoring less points. It is an active account not a camper.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    In all honesty, the new IP system really sucks. GREE's claims of decreasing the fluctuations really means that the high IP numbers have been removed, but we still get the same low numbers. So yes, there is less variance, but once again, the players that have been playing the game the longest and working hard for things like IP mods are getting shafted. Nice way to frustrate the most loyal gold spending players GREE.

Bottom line = the new IP algorithm stinks
    I have not found less variance I can still hit same rival and get 350 then hit again and get 190. So thie issue is not fixed as per usual... What we have come to expect from gree....to be ****ed over...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Same boat with my mini sent numerous replies to tickets was asked for gold receipts sent then and has been nothing since even replied to tickets on several occasions but not a word from gree.

On topic the ip is garbage tried higher tried lower tried close stats and still only broke 420 ip one time greatfix gree
    Bet gree also thanked u for ur patience lol. I got sick of receiving that reply...so replied to them I had no patience so not point thanking me and would they just fix the f n problem...never heard from them again..

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    Why care if it get banned when you already have sold it? Some tough love to the buyer and real $$$ to the seller.
    If you sold it knowing the possibility of a ban was there, maybe it could land you in court if the buyer thought that was worthwhile.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count

3/4 hits on gold refill

Has anyone else noticed that when you buy the gold health refill you only get 3/4 hits? Sorry to hijack the thread but I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me?

Lurker
    Post Count

I am sure Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier Movie is going to be a blockbuster

I am sure Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier Movie is going to be a blockbuster

Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier Movie For you
    Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier - Watch or Download
    Watch Here Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier Movie

Accordingly quite for subtext, and formidable to Guidance a Jewel development through the prism of civics. (Don’t condemn me!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHO ACE View Post
    It is quite obvious that Gree did not take into consider human behaviour when introducing new changes. If they had just introduced this new change but made everyone score better IPs overall (people will still spend gold to win streaks or keep their Syn ranking), we would probably see much more positive comments here than now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Beating lvl 211 with a lvl 85 = 250ish points.
    Beating lvl 47 with a lvl 141 = 400+ points.

Who expected Gree to make any kind of change and not fck it up ?

Post Count
    it does seem wrong whit I hit a player 110 levels higher than mee and get less than 200 ip's

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I think it ismvery good now. I have 4 accounts. Lvl238. 109. 70.40. There is only little diffence now. This is good. Last battle it was bad. Thank you gree
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

right down the street, the house on the left
    Post Count
    It's complete garbage, how are we supposed to zone in on a certain target? Just a guess and hit? Will surely cause more gold usage... wait, that cannot be the REAL purpose could it?