Influence Points Change for Upcoming Battle for Empire City 4/18-4/21 - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Influence Points Change for Upcoming Battle for Empire City 4/18-4/21

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    Now all that we need is for gree to give more IP based on attackers level, not on defender's level. Value their older players who have been loyal customers for years. als BTW, Selling your accounts is Against TOS. you can get banned for that!!!
    +2

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Unhappy

ips still sucks tho..lol

Lurker
    Post Count

unrelated

I've begged and pleaded and did all I know sent report after report and nobody seems to want to help me, I've been a loyal player, an active cash spender so you would think someone would want to help, eh no! So with this being my 3rd week without my act (after just spending cash on it) I refuse to start all over. Bad business man bad business,funny thing is I have talked around and this isn't the first time and from what I have heard, Gree doesn't help people like me, so this is my last attempt at saving my act, please help me

Post Count
    Same boat with my mini sent numerous replies to tickets was asked for gold receipts sent then and has been nothing since even replied to tickets on several occasions but not a word from gree.

On topic the ip is garbage tried higher tried lower tried close stats and still only broke 420 ip one time greatfix gree

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    als BTW, Selling your accounts is Against TOS. you can get banned for that!!!
    Why care if it get banned when you already have sold it? Some tough love to the buyer and real $$$ to the seller.

Post Count
    Instead of complaining, I'm going to try to offer some insight, just in case gree cares to try and fix what you have done with the current ip.

1. Level should matter. A level 100 with 25 mil in stats is a stronger account than a level 200 with 30 mil. It should be reflected in the ip. You should be rewarded for being able to attack players at a higher level than you. What you need to fix is only for level 250 players who don't have anyone higher to attack. I will admit the system isn't fair to them.

2. You said you took some of the randomness out of the ip reward algorithm, which is good. Everyone would like more consistent ip. The trouble is we're not seeing it. Myself and everyone I have talked to is still seeing just as much fluctuation in ip attacking the same target.

3. People don't like scoring less ip than they are accustomed to. If you need to balance things out for the high level players, you should reward them with more ip, not reward low levels with less. And all the high level players I've talked to say their seeing less ip as well, so I don't even know how this balances. Just seems like less ip across the board.

People on this forum do tend to be over dramatic and complain a lot, but that doesn't mean they don't have a point. You guys are on a bad run. All the recent changes you have made have not made the game any better. In fact they haveade it worse. I see more and more people quitting all the time, and it just seems like such a shame. L your problems are easily remedied.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In all honesty, the new IP system really sucks. GREE's claims of decreasing the fluctuations really means that the high IP numbers have been removed, but we still get the same low numbers. So yes, there is less variance, but once again, the players that have been playing the game the longest and working hard for things like IP mods are getting shafted. Nice way to frustrate the most loyal gold spending players GREE.

Bottom line = the new IP algorithm stinks

Lurker
    Post Count

Changes.

I speak for my entire syndicate when I say these "improvements" were ill advised. They have costs us dearly. Next time you want to improve something please do every CC player a favor and fix the lag issue, which have been a headache since I started playing the game, every event creates major lag its unacceptable. Your company makes more than enough money to fix the issue. Please reverse your so-called "improvments" and fix what NEEDS to be fixed before messing something else up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Hey everyone,

With this upcoming Battle for Empire City Event, we have made some changes based on player feedback that we hope will improve the event and create a better experience for our players.

We are tweaking how influence points are calculated in response to feedback that there was too much emphasis on player level. We have also reduced the random factor within the algorithms so players will now receive more consistent influence point values in battle.

We hope that you enjoy these changes and we will continue to listen to your feedback to make adjustments as needed. Once the event is underway feel free to post in this topic and let us know how you feel about the tweaks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Shaving points off the top end of the range only serves one purpose: force us to pay more to reach our syndicate goals.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My lower level account still averages twice my high level older account with higher stats does

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm a level 250 and have never seen a 500 points win. The highest I've gotten was 375. I've not seen a change for the better with the new implementation and as far as my teams mates are concerned all of them have been commenting on the lower scores acquired in this war. So basically we're still getting the same as before except the wins are scored less.

Crunch the numbers

I just did some calculating and I am a level 250 player whom supposedly is supposed to be benefitting from this change. I am losing 14% of the influence points that I would normally get. So in conclusion gree is hurting us level 250 players even more now with their new untested oh excuse me theoretically tested algorythm.

huh?

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    I'm a level 250 and have never seen a 500 points win. The highest I've gotten was 375. I've not seen a change for the better with the new implementation and as far as my teams mates are concerned all of them have been commenting on the lower scores acquired in this war. So basically we're still getting the same as before except the wins are scored less.
    If we are scoring less for wins, how are things still basically the same?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    Instead of complaining, I'm going to try to offer some insight, just in case gree cares to try and fix what you have done with the current ip.

1. Level should matter. A level 100 with 25 mil in stats is a stronger account than a level 200 with 30 mil. It should be reflected in the ip. You should be rewarded for being able to attack players at a higher level than you. What you need to fix is only for level 250 players who don't have anyone higher to attack. I will admit the system isn't fair to them.
    the only bit I can agree with is making it fairer on L250's, being stronger at a lower level doesn't make you a better or stronger player, it normally means you started playing after the higher level player. The strength of items is constantly growing so the later you start playing means you will hit the same relative strength at a lower level.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not to mention losing to players with 8 million less defense than your attack is laughable. This game is now a complete joke.