Influence Points Change for Upcoming Battle for Empire City 4/18-4/21 - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Influence Points Change for Upcoming Battle for Empire City 4/18-4/21

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Your argument is idiotic. Syndicate minimums are imposed from within, not by Gree. If average scores are down slightly across the board then the minimums can also be reduced by a similar percentage.
    There is no need to be abrasive Sister; I wasn't attacking you or any other player. And of course I know that Gree does not impose the minimums, give me some credit. As of right now I will have to use extra gold to make my minimum. Until that changes my argument stands, in my opinion.

Post Count
    So far I see just as much fluctuation in ip as ever. The only change is I'm now getting less ip. Not a fan of the change.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy99 View Post
    There is no need to be abrasive Sister; I wasn't attacking you or any other player. And of course I know that Gree does not impose the minimums, give me some credit. As of right now I will have to use extra gold to make my minimum. Until that changes my argument stands, in my opinion.
    I wasn't attacking you either daddy, just the argument. And in my opinion it still fails. Gree don't have to take notice of some arbitrary figures decided on by sundry syndicate bosses, nor should they.

As a relatively weak high level player who mostly has to target low levels the new system suits me. It doesn't give equality of scores, but what there is is much improved from before. I've had scores ranging from 117 (on a level 2!) to 199 (on a 67). Before that would have probably been below 100 each time.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I wasn't attacking you either daddy, just the argument. And in my opinion it still fails. Gree don't have to take notice of some arbitrary figures decided on by sundry syndicate bosses, nor should they.

As a relatively weak high level player who mostly has to target low levels the new system suits me. It doesn't give equality of scores, but what there is is much improved from before. I've had scores ranging from 117 (on a level 2!) to 199 (on a 67). Before that would have probably been below 100 each time.
    Fair enough Sister, we can agree to disagree. Lol. Make no mistake about it though, Gree DOES take notice of arbitrary figures used for syndicate minimums. That is where they make their money. I would bet you that they know the minimum requirement for every top 25 team and probably beyond, gathered through this forum and Gree players (which they are rumored to have).

Last battle I was getting IP as high as 654 and averaging low-to-mid 500's. So far this battle, my highest has been 552 and averaging around 450. If that holds true then I will need to make up an additional 40k IP based on my win totals (calculated from last battle) and my syndicate requirement.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Fair enough Sister, we can agree to disagree. Lol. Make no mistake about it though, Gree DOES take notice of arbitrary figures used for syndicate minimums. That is where they make their money. I would bet you that they know the minimum requirement for every top 25 team and probably beyond, gathered through this forum and Gree players (which they are rumored to have).

Last battle I was getting IP as high as 654 and averaging low-to-mid 500's. So far this battle, my highest has been 552 and averaging around 450. If that holds true then I will need to make up an additional 40k IP based on my win totals (calculated from last battle) and my syndicate requirement.
    I tend to agree with Sister here. LLP need to spend more gold to get the min, HLP need to spend less to get the same min. They contra each other on $ Gree gets from more gold spent due to the change.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Evolution View Post
    Hey off topic here when do your buildings come due?
    Thank you for that response to the idiocy that came before it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All they've done is penalize lower players. Awesome.

Post Count
    Posting for reference.

Level 250 attacking mostly other 250's:

Last war: 403 average IP
    This war so far: 340 average IP

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Screw this change, I'm attack people with 100+ lvls on me and getting a max of 400 ip. This change is ridiculous and benefits the lvl 250's who no longer have to watch their xp. What's the point in being low lvl if everyone is gonna make the same ip on hits? Stupid move
    Work Hard. Play Harder.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lil minion View Post
    Ballsy move if you ask me .

You mess the last enjoyable event of this game up. I think that will be the final nail in your coffin . Crime city will be finished
    Im glad I read first, this was my exact statement in less words

Master of Musings
    Post Count

If your syndicate leadership has rammed up a previous minimum based on some IP boost or whatever you were getting, that's on their head surely. The facts have changed in regard to scoring, so in my humble opinion the minimums should reflect that.

That's easy for me to say; I wouldn't want to be in a place where someone else is in effect spending my money for me, but if it's your choice then you and your team mates have to figure it out. This war might have to be a test to see how IP totals at the end hold up.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjibbks5 View Post
    I tend to agree with Sister here. LLP need to spend more gold to get the min, HLP need to spend less to get the same min. They contra each other on $ Gree gets from more gold spent due to the change.
    Perhaps a good question to ask would be how much gold (if any) do the low levels have to spend to beat epic boss 100; and how much level 250s?

Post Count
    Perhaps a good question to ask would be how much gold (if any) do the low levels have to spend to beat epic boss 100; and how much level 250s?
    Do you mean Raid Boss? No one spends gold to beat Epic Boss! At most lvl 100 boss is only two or three cash hits for most people.

gree does it again

The following is a ticket I sent to gree's so called customer service. To which they swiftly sent a robotic reply totally ignoring the problem as usual: Gree please dont "help" us level 250 players anymore. Your new algorythm and the theoretical testing that went along with it are rubbish. I now am scoring consistent ip in this current war. I am scoring consistently less than ever before. Ergo, if you are trying to drive out all your non gold spending 250 players, along with the 250 players that have had it with you trying to squeeze more money from them, you are doing an excellent job. So keep up the good work. You will soon find yourselves out of work and I will rejoice in celebration with a bottle of Dom Perignon, where my money will be better spent.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault by Flatulence View Post
    The following is a ticket I sent to gree's so called customer service. To which they swiftly sent a robotic reply totally ignoring the problem as usual: Gree please dont "help" us level 250 players anymore. Your new algorythm and the theoretical testing that went along with it are rubbish. I now am scoring consistent ip in this current war. I am scoring consistently less than ever before. Ergo, if you are trying to drive out all your non gold spending 250 players, along with the 250 players that have had it with you trying to squeeze more money from them, you are doing an excellent job. So keep up the good work. You will soon find yourselves out of work and I will rejoice in celebration with a bottle of Dom Perignon, where my money will be better spent.
    The changes in the algorithm apply to everyone playing this game across the board. If you are scoring lower average IP so will other people. Maybe you should use your brain to logically deduce that this update actually gives higher level players an advantage as campers (low lvls) are scoring less on average.