Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

Seriously, awesome war guys. KoF, I thought you guys had it abd it was just a matter of 7-8 wins
    GUILD CHAMPION: Beastmode Gods
    Currently recruiting active players and overnighters
    Line ID: tlob_obviously

MAXED EPICS: APOCALYPSE, TRESKILION, REVELATION, CRYPTIC, AQUATIC, SPECTER, SANDSTORM, DRUIDIC, MAELSTORM, NORTHERNS, BLAZEBORN, R. KALE

Most expensive war to date?

Congratulations to BROS. Your chats must have been going crazy in the last 18 hours.

Really sucks to see Furyans bumped out.
    Any other war, they'd be in the top three with that score.

So who thinks Ribbon A should be an Epic+ now? Been saying that since 11+ began, and maybe now some more people will agree.
    At least make a new intermediate Ribbon for 11-15 or something, and give them the Epic+.

I mean, come on, how you gonna score damn near 10 million points A DAY and walk away with regular Sky Majesty? Same reward the guild that scored about a tenth of what you scored got.

Quote Originally Posted by frostman27 View Post
    We didn't chose to strip this war we have had a bunch of players from guilds all around join up this war and did actually play without STRIPPING for the better half but the majority rules and just started setting the matches up on there own us true to our code BROS are fed up and this will more than likely be are last war but while we're at it let's show y'all what we can do when we drop down and play in the mud with the rest of the STRIPPING guilds they don't seem to happy of or massive jump on the boards now do they this is what the majority has reformed to I myself am resining to a free play guild and will no longer compet in top ten runs but hope that the STRIPPING will eventually be eradicated but throes who choose to continue on doing so hope you will eventually see the light as we do and push to make this games wars more true thank you and good luck to all
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman27 View Post
    For one I stepped down from bros for the last few wars to take a stand so I for one will not be getting this epic and I don't think I'm better than you if that is what your implying I'm just saying STRIPPING has ruined the whole thrill of war for me and most of the true brotherhood of steel members we don't want no part in it and are stepping down so please feel free to say whatever you like you know as well as I do this tactic has hurt the art of war in this game you can deniy it support it or abort it I don't care I just want to see war the way it really should be guild against guild no strip straight up back and forth beat downs like we all know it should be 😎
    Wall of text crits you for 607 damage. You die.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    p.u.n.t.u.a.c.t.i.o.n. p.l.e.a.s.e.
    LJK... /swoon

But seriously, I'm okay with a wall of text. I'm generally known for it. But please use some punctuation in there. While everyone gets the idea, I find it more fun to try and add punctuation on my own and make it funny/stupid, or change the meaning totally. Of course, its not hard to make everyone else sound stupid. It happens naturally.

Also, you're fed up with stripping? Oh, you must be so lonely being the only one. Again, high horse or not, you still sound like it.

Stripping took the fun out of war since what, War 2 on iOS? Be glad its taken so long to really come around on Android. Outside of the initial glitches of the first War, it was truly the only one that was a true armor swapping, scouting, name changing, knock down drag out, barn-burner slobber-knocker.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Most expensive war to date?

Congratulations to BROS. Your chats must have been going crazy in the last 18 hours.

Really sucks to see Furyans bumped out.
    Any other war, they'd be in the top three with that score.

So who thinks Ribbon A should be an Epic+ now? Been saying that since 11+ began, and maybe now some more people will agree.
    At least make a new intermediate Ribbon for 11-15 or something, and give them the Epic+.

I mean, come on, how you gonna score damn near 10 million points A DAY and walk away with regular Sky Majesty? Same reward the guild that scored about a tenth of what you scored got.
    Nope, next you will want 11-15 war epic and 20-30 epic+
    What's the point of war if noone wants to fight for a good reward?

It's a shame kof got kicked to 11th...but that's what happen to a guild every war...you spend 10th place money and end up being pushed to 11th. Sucks? Yes...but it's all fair in war.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

I do think the 11-25 should be + what's the use in old useless epics we already replaced once
    GUILD CHAMPION: Beastmode Gods
    Currently recruiting active players and overnighters
    Line ID: tlob_obviously

MAXED EPICS: APOCALYPSE, TRESKILION, REVELATION, CRYPTIC, AQUATIC, SPECTER, SANDSTORM, DRUIDIC, MAELSTORM, NORTHERNS, BLAZEBORN, R. KALE

Quote Originally Posted by King juju View Post
    Nope, next you will want 11-15 war epic and 20-30 epic+
    Nope, because this has been my position since I started 11+ and I can prove that. It's just that GREE compromised and gave us regular Epics in Ribbon A.

My position only makes sense.

Band of the Hawk had #13 on lockdown since day one of this war. The rest of the time was spent trying to match friends and helping people meet the minimum.

Just as there is fierce competition for that #10 spot, and usually some pretty fierce competition for that #25 spot...improving rewards for something like 11-15 will only increase competition, and fun, for guilds fighting for that spot.

I was right about 11+, and those who disagreed were wrong.
    I'm right about this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Nope, because this has been my position since I started 11+ and I can prove that. It's just that GREE compromised and gave us regular Epics in Ribbon A.

My position only makes sense.

Band of the Hawk had #13 on lockdown since day one of this war. The rest of the time was spent trying to match friends and helping people meet the minimum.

Just as there is fierce competition for that #10 spot, and usually some pretty fierce competition for that #25 spot...improving rewards for something like 11-15 will only increase competition, and fun, for guilds fighting for that spot.

I was right about 11+, and those who disagreed were wrong.
    I'm right about this too.

Funny I remember mikie fronting the movement.

Quote Originally Posted by PaIadineguru View Post
    Delusions of Grandeur, it comes with being a troll

Nope. It was all dippy. I mean Sol. They even named an armor for him.

And he invented pants.

And I heard Al Gore saying something about Sol being the true originator of Manbearpig.

And I heard that it doesn't take $50 to make him holler, he gets paid way more than that to do the wild thing.

And he doesn't need Funky Cold Medina to get the girls, he's got a line chat called "Sol's Waiting Room" just for that.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Funny because I remember creating the 11+ room and contacting all kinds of people and bringing them in there before anyone named mikie claimed to lead anything because they had a phone number that turned out to be useless.

But that's not really relevant, is it?
    I only say it to illustrate the point that it's a long-held belief. I was right then and still am. Everyone who said rewards for 11+ were fine were wrong then, and still are.

I meant funny you mentioned the movement, and I remember mikieblue posting it here. Man u guys are *******s

I mean really buster is a given, he's always been a douche . But I thought better of most of you.

Oh I don't know what buster says. I've had him on ignore for a good piece now.

Man, would hate to mean sol irl. Illusions of grandeur is an understatement.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Delusions*

At least ZERO got it right. You're supposed to be rich, so what's your excuse?
    And there's nothing delusional about it. I'm kind of a big deal on the internet.

How come no-one has mentioned the blatant DK win trading going on in this war with their sub guilds? In any other game win trading is cheating. 16 losses for the mighty DK? I wonder which guilds got those wins and no doubt several million points as a result. And then factor in the sub guild win trading. Now you see why 11th place is 29million.

And BROS - jumping into bed with the DK crowd and arranging strips to guarantee top 10? Oh how the mighty have fallen...
    Transcendent Knights - Transcend the Norm