Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    I still think they should do a war every once in a while where no gems are allowed to be used to buy more war energy,. That would make it fair and strategic. The only ones who would cry about it would be the guilds who hold top spots due to excess gemming. If they held an event like this once a month it would make things interesting then they could have better armor to give away for those events

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Haven View Post
    I still think they should do a war every once in a while where no gems are allowed to be used to buy more war energy,. That would make it fair and strategic. The only ones who would cry about it would be the guilds who hold top spots due to excess gemming. If they held an event like this once a month it would make things interesting then they could have better armor to give away for those events
    Only problem is Guild Wars are where Gree makes the most money, hence the wars every weekend and hence the now 4 day wars. There are a lot of great suggestions here but stripping is something that will only be fixed through the players making an effort to stay away from it and playing the game as it is meant to be played - meaning you put on your strongest armors to make yourself the most formidable to the opponents. Stripping is not cheating, because GREE is aware of it and has not done anything about it since it spurs gem-spending. As Sol said earlier.. it just became a part of the game now
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

A Large Point Bonus(based on how many members the guild has) for defeating each and every opponent in the enemy guild.

Or Un-highlighting the knight just killed by your guild making it impossible to attack until the roster has been cleared.
    Thanks Gree for listening

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    A Large Point Bonus(based on how many members the guild has) for defeating each and every opponent in the enemy guild.

Or Un-highlighting the knight just killed by your guild making it impossible to attack until the roster has been cleared.
    Finally, an original and practical idea. With this in play, now the stronger guild truly will have an advantage. Gem power alone wouldn't determine which guild wins in an individual war battle.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

gree supports stripping

if they were against stripping they would have made it so you get more points for attacking new targets, not ranking officials. If they put cooldowns on when you can attack someone again or when they can be attacked again, it hurts either how fast you can gem or when your guild can attack the same target. With officers being worth more they wont make it so your guild cant attack after you and with gree loving money they wont change it so you cant gem as quick.

Locking as 3 armours for a war is pointless, how do you armour swap when being attacked? Thats half the fun of being a sentinel or GM. How do you armour swap when you cant defeat someone? Make all your expensive armour useless? The sheer ignorance of all of you for thinking they will change it is almost funny.

Grow up, it is a strategy. If you want to top 10 you dont play for fun or anyways, you just gem hardcore. You want strategy and fun battles spend less than 100 gems and do free battles in a 100-1000 ranked guild. The fact that you can GEM limits strategy and skill for guild wars anyways, why not limit amount of gems used? OH because IT LOSES MONEY. As does every thing to stop stripping. You dont want cheap tactics yet your guild gem gem gems. Go look at a guild like solaris. They guild spends almost no gems, maybe 300 between them THE WHOLE EPIC WAR and yet they can top 50 easily. Why? Strategy, communication and frenzy. You want more fun from the game then stop spending so much money on it. That is the only reason you complain is because you spend so much money and someone can spend more or use it better and you feel you have lost it.

Gemming is the ****ed up strategy, not stripping. You want to take one then take both, but it will never happen. Embrace what you must accept as reality and get with it. You cant beat them, join them. Thats why I have arclite shroud and snowstorm platemail.

Quote Originally Posted by smujica93 View Post
    Finally, an original and practical idea. With this in play, now the stronger guild truly will have an advantage. Gem power alone wouldn't determine which guild wins in an individual war battle.

Yep I should be working for Gree by now

I've heard this before.

Quote Originally Posted by smujica93 View Post
    If I've heard this before like the above comment said, that means its not original... practical yes, but not original. My apologies to the bubble I just burst. This was brought up as an idea what, 8+ months ago?

Yep I should be working for Gree by now
    God no. There would be too many BusteRloaF RBJ GM toons running around if you had your way.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

strippers

stripping makes gree more money so its wont stop. great talk next topic

Quote Originally Posted by Big Lo View Post
    stripping makes gree more money so its wont stop. great talk next topic
    Frost's idea was 1) find viable solution, 2) recruit enough heavy gemmers, willing to stop buying gems till Gree apply this solution (or for some time, at least). Power to the buyers!

BROS Ivor

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I've heard this before.

If I've heard this before like the above comment said, that means its not original... practical yes, but not original. My apologies to the bubble I just burst. This was brought up as an idea what, 8+ months ago?

God no. There would be too many BusteRloaF RBJ GM toons running around if you had your way.
    I wasn't here 8+ months ago. What a fantastic time that was.

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Quote Originally Posted by Ivor View Post
    Frost's idea was 1) find viable solution, 2) recruit enough heavy gemmers, willing to stop buying gems till Gree apply this solution (or for some time, at least). Power to the buyers!

BROS Ivor
    Careful with what you say.

#2 sounds awful close to a taboo topic on these forums. Not for me, but the uh... "Authority" if you know what I mean.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Careful with what you say.

#2 sounds awful close to a taboo topic on these forums. Not for me, but the uh... "Authority" if you know what I mean.
    Oh no, better watch out.

Oh no, better watch out.
    Shhhh...Big Brother is watching you. He is watching all of us.

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Kind of the point of this hehehe😝😋😝😛😜😎

Quote Originally Posted by frostman27 View Post
    OK STRIPPING its become a problem there have been many thoughts from numerous players on both platforms so I'm making this so all who would like to give there opinions on what we think gree should do to sort this out can post there ideals here in one spot for all to see so that we may find the proper fix that works for all players ranging from the top to the bottom and not just a select few thank you
    No one in top10 should get matched with guilds in top100. There is outmatched draw and none of u guys complain about when u get them. There is no difference between outmatching and stripping since higher rank guilds have better armors normally. The top guilds have earned their armors and should not fight out of top 50rankings