Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Don't be thick

Couple things.

I fought in BROS last war. I do not hold the same beliefs about stripping as their guild members but more on that later. They did not get in bed with DK. Why would DK help BROS when it was unclear if their guilds would make top ten? Use your head. In fact no top ten guild stripped for BROS. Most battles were won the old fashioned way. If my memory serves I think there were 5-8 random random guilds that stripped. Yes BROS decided to change tactics and at the same time decided to disband the guild. Whether you agree or not those guys have honor.

As for stripping. Why would Gree change it? To coordinate stripping it takes large communities of people to organize and enter into agreements. Why do you think KnD has been around so long? Certainly not diversity of gameplay. It is the community.

Well farewell To The Brotherhood of Steel was an honor fighting with you all hate to see it end but the guild has been disband for failure to follow our own codes hope to war with y'all again

Quote Originally Posted by Arlis View Post
    Couple things.

I fought in BROS last war. I do not hold the same beliefs about stripping as their guild members but more on that later. They did not get in bed with DK. Why would DK help BROS when it was unclear if their guilds would make top ten? Use your head. In fact no top ten guild stripped for BROS. Most battles were won the old fashioned way. If my memory serves I think there were 5-8 random random guilds that stripped. Yes BROS decided to change tactics and at the same time decided to disband the guild. Whether you agree or not those guys have honor.

As for stripping. Why would Gree change it? To coordinate stripping it takes large communities of people to organize and enter into agreements. Why do you think KnD has been around so long? Certainly not diversity of gameplay. It is the community.
    I agree with most of what you're saying..about stripping anyways, but I don't think the guild leaders in BROs disbanding the guild because they stripped to maintain top 10 is right.

If it's a problem..then setup a structure for other up and coming leaders in the guild so that the legacy of BROs can carry on.

I think it's selfish to disband the guild for that reason, but hey...it's his guild...

People need to learn how to adopt to changes...Stripping is obviously the only way to maintain top 10.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaruk View Post
    And BROS - jumping into bed with the DK crowd and arranging strips to guarantee top 10? Oh how the mighty have fallen...
    DK and Bros were not associated in any way this war. Why would we help Bros and put one of our top 10 guilds at risk of falling out of top 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Arlis View Post

I fought in BROS last war. I do not hold the same beliefs about stripping as their guild members but more on that later. They did not get in bed with DK. Why would DK help BROS when it was unclear if their guilds would make top ten? Use your head. In fact no top ten guild stripped for BROS. Most battles were won the old fashioned way. If my memory serves I think there were 5-8 random random guilds that stripped.
    Are you the guy talking to DKDeathComesforU and DK ZeuS in Line about looking to set-up strip battles for BROS because everyone wanted this epic? Random? You were trying to co-ordinate with other groups. The ultimate irony is that in not giving up when you were adrift forced everyone else up there to 30 million. The only one profiting was GREE.

I hope the epic was worth breaking the guild up over.
    Transcendent Knights - Transcend the Norm

BROS has finally fallen...

Quote Originally Posted by King juju View Post
    I agree with most of what you're saying..about stripping anyways, but I don't think the guild leaders in BROs disbanding the guild because they stripped to maintain top 10 is right.

If it's a problem..then setup a structure for other up and coming leaders in the guild so that the legacy of BROs can carry on.

I think it's selfish to disband the guild for that reason, but hey...it's his guild...

People need to learn how to adopt to changes...Stripping is obviously the only way to maintain top 10.

Hey Juju, I think you have gotten the answer here. It was a sad choice to make but the entire guild was aware of it. To us, if the fun is lost, then the win is insignificant. Thus, please pardon our final msg.

Yeah... As u might have heard or known, BROS gave in to stripping at the end of the 2nd day after achieving over 19mil points through hard work. We tried our best to tell the guilds through fair playing but every time we move by 600k-700k, the stripping guilds jumped by a Million. It was when we realized that it's impossible to win without stripping and that our members have spent too much to stop. Nonetheless the price to pay is huge. BROS last war and final existence were determined the moment we chose to strip. We hate stripping but did it. We broke our code of conduct but will not lose our pride by continuing.

We hereby announce the disband and closure of BROS and would like to thank the guilds that have helped us in the final war. We appreciate the help rendered and the friendships fostered through this game. Most importantly, many thanks to our members, friends from South Park, Bunch of Jerks and Loc City who helped in this war as well as our allies/sub guilds (Enclave, TFS) for being extremely awesome.

With BROS out of the picture, the next guild war should be easier. We sincerely hope that there will not be another guild wasting their hard-earned money on it if the top 10 have been pre-fixed. We too hope that u guys can recover the joy when knd started without the rank bonus.

Lastly, we would like to apologize to TFS for being implicated when u r not involved in this war with us (guys, please stop attacking Frostman on his non-stripping campaign. BROS made a mistake, we pay for our action.) However, we would like to appeal to the crowd to continue supporting the anti-strip campaign. If you dislike it, don't do it. Else get out of it.

Thank you

BROS Council

P.S. There is no sarcasm or ill-intention intended here. Please spare us ur critics. Appreciate that.

Sad day, BROS. It's a shame to see one of the last original top 10 guilds go. Bros was a respectable and honorable rival and you guys will be missed.

Farewell.

Quote Originally Posted by SuiBian88 View Post
    Hey Juju, I think you have gotten the answer here. It was a sad choice to make but the entire guild was aware of it. To us, if the fun is lost, then the win is insignificant. Thus, please pardon our final msg.

Yeah... As u might have heard or known, BROS gave in to stripping at the end of the 2nd day after achieving over 19mil points through hard work. We tried our best to tell the guilds through fair playing but every time we move by 600k-700k, the stripping guilds jumped by a Million. It was when we realized that it's impossible to win without stripping and that our members have spent too much to stop. Nonetheless the price to pay is huge. BROS last war and final existence were determined the moment we chose to strip. We hate stripping but did it. We broke our code of conduct but will not lose our pride by continuing.

We hereby announce the disband and closure of BROS and would like to thank the guilds that have helped us in the final war. We appreciate the help rendered and the friendships fostered through this game. Most importantly, many thanks to our members, friends from South Park, Bunch of Jerks and Loc City who helped in this war as well as our allies/sub guilds (Enclave, TFS) for being extremely awesome.

With BROS out of the picture, the next guild war should be easier. We sincerely hope that there will not be another guild wasting their hard-earned money on it if the top 10 have been pre-fixed. We too hope that u guys can recover the joy when knd started without the rank bonus.

Lastly, we would like to apologize to TFS for being implicated when u r not involved in this war with us (guys, please stop attacking Frostman on his non-stripping campaign. BROS made a mistake, we pay for our action.) However, we would like to appeal to the crowd to continue supporting the anti-strip campaign. If you dislike it, don't do it. Else get out of it.

Thank you

BROS Council

P.S. There is no sarcasm or ill-intention intended here. Please spare us ur critics. Appreciate that.
    I am not sure why you guys kept on playing knd...but the fun was gone within 3 days of me playing.

The only enjoyable parts of knd are the bonds formed and the friendships made..those are the fundamentals that kept me on knd. I don't think that if friendship was at the core of BROS that they would disband due to the breaking of one simple rule..

It is what it is...I just don't think the higher ups should have disbanned the guild...at least not without a vote. Maybe not everyone in the guild felt as passionate about not stripping?

It just comes of as a bit selfish to bring the entire ship Down because u are upset.

Knights:
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)

So let me get this straight...

Because some people in the guild decided to go for strips, you're disbanding the whole guild? Could you not just ask them to step down (and out) and take back over the guild with non-stripping as a requirement, or did the guild leaders decide it themselves?? Seems a giant waste just because of one war you were associated with stripping. But hey, your pride, time, money and re-leveling of a guild, not mine. Have fun with that.

Or wait, are you guys all quitting now? Was I wrong to assume you'd rebuild in a new guild? Should have quit a long time ago. Would have saved you some money.

To each his own I guess.

But, like I've said before... there will always be that temptation, by one or many, to take advantage of the in-game practice known as stripping. Even in non-stripping guilds, as was clearly shown in this case. Someone will always look to get an advantage by any means necessary. This is why it will always be around until Gree changes things. Simple human greed. And we know how quickly Gree impliments change for the better...

You're better off getting into a new game with different mechanics and different PvP setup.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Nope. It was all dippy. I mean Sol. They even named an armor for him.

And he invented pants.

And I heard Al Gore saying something about Sol being the true originator of Manbearpig.

And I heard that it doesn't take $50 to make him holler, he gets paid way more than that to do the wild thing.

And he doesn't need Funky Cold Medina to get the girls, he's got a line chat called "Sol's Waiting Room" just for that.
    I died. I'm going to piggyback on this post the way Sol piggybacked on the 11+ movement.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Quote Originally Posted by frostman27 View Post
    Well farewell To The Brotherhood of Steel was an honor fighting with you all hate to see it end but the guild has been disband for failure to follow our own codes hope to war with y'all again
    I see you're still supporting both the anti-stripping and anti-puncutation/anti-grammar movements.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Quote Originally Posted by smujica93 View Post
    I see you're still supporting both the anti-stripping and anti-puncutation/anti-grammar movements.
    Wow, Such troll.

Knights:
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)

I am not sure why you guys kept on playing knd...but the fun was gone within 3 days of me playing.

The only enjoyable parts of knd are the bonds formed and the friendships made..those are the fundamentals that kept me on knd. I don't think that if friendship was at the core of BROS that they would disband due to the breaking of one simple rule..

It is what it is...I just don't think the higher ups should have disbanned the guild...at least not without a vote. Maybe not everyone in the guild felt as passionate about not stripping?

It just comes of as a bit selfish to bring the entire ship Down because u are upset.
    Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    So let me get this straight...

Because some people in the guild decided to go for strips, you're disbanding the whole guild? Could you not just ask them to step down (and out) and take back over the guild with non-stripping as a requirement, or did the guild leaders decide it themselves?? Seems a giant waste just because of one war you were associated with stripping. But hey, your pride, time, money and re-leveling of a guild, not mine. Have fun with that.

Or wait, are you guys all quitting now? Was I wrong to assume you'd rebuild in a new guild? Should have quit a long time ago. Would have saved you some money.

To each his own I guess.

But, like I've said before... there will always be that temptation, by one or many, to take advantage of the in-game practice known as stripping. Even in non-stripping guilds, as was clearly shown in this case. Someone will always look to get an advantage by any means necessary. This is why it will always be around until Gree changes things. Simple human greed. And we know how quickly Gree impliments change for the better...

You're better off getting into a new game with different mechanics and different PvP setup.

Heya... u guys r absolutely right... Not everyone in the guild felt the same about stripping/not stripping but most of the older BROS are. Being one of the oldest members since BROS started, I guess it is fair for us to decide on the disband. We did check with the rest as well. We did not expect stripping to get out of hand for this war, else, we would not have participated.

Nonetheless, I am glad that we are done with it. It's getting real hard and tiring to keep up with it if we are playing how we used to. We just want a guild that we can enjoy and play fairly. It doesn't matter whether BROS exists or not. As long as we have the people who hold onto the same belief, we can build a fun guild from scratch. It's the people and friendships that hold us to this game, you r definitely right, Juju.

Nonetheless, there are still awesome people in Knd!!!

Wow, Such troll.
    wow. much troll. many strip. such disband
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis